Guild stone has changed hands

Orrin

Guild stone has changed hands

Post by Orrin »

As your all aware this was going to happen and has been exchanged this evening, any guild matter regarding adding / reemoving ppl from the stone should now be directed to myself.

"THIS is still only i hope a short term measure untill mell gets back on his feet again"

i will use this same thread also to ask for volunteers, i know some of you are already trying to set up shard run events but i would also like if possible for DG to do Pvm hunts a little more offten than we are doing, after all chasing down PK's is an expensive buisness, more so when it goes wrong :)

Time zone or Location isnt important, it will also stop peeps from getting bored :) and add a little variety into the daily routine.

it doesnt have to be organised on the forums, just shout in guild chat when your going somewhere and those that are online that wish to join you can do so.

this way it isnt over complicated and also feeds a lil gold back to those who may need it :)

Thank you for your support with everything you have done so far and ill thank you in advance as i know you will continue to do so :)

"Nec Esper Terrant" Let no difficulties detour !!
Tiny DG

morganm

Re: Guild stone has changed hands

Post by morganm »

Thanks for the heads up.

Should we point interested and potential recruits to you as well?

Melryn Moonstone

Post by Melryn Moonstone »

yeah should do some more hunts, will do one when im on
Melryn Moonstone - Dungeon Guards

Orrin

Post by Orrin »

morganm wrote:Thanks for the heads up.

Should we point interested and potential recruits to you as well?
Yeah, please still vet as you all have been and ask them to post here on the forums as well as in irc ect
Tiny DG

Mortpure

Post by Mortpure »

Hunts in Shame and Cyclops were fun and my first ones. I hope we do more soon. Btw i am Drizzt (and Bruernor). Hunting is my principal attraction to this game, so when i'm on, i'll ask people if they wanna join :). Another player always ready to hunt is Scorpion, cool to play with, even with his bad english haha