Some technical questions

Moderator: Support Moderators

Gahl'kuk

Some technical questions

Post by Gahl'kuk »

Hello there,

I've gathered some questions I have about certain topics. Hope you guys can give me some insight on them. Here they are:

1) When you cast a spell on someone with Magic Reflection on, is the spell always reflected, or is there only a chance?

2) Say the target with Magic Reflection gets attacked by, say, EB, while he was casting a spell, and it got reflected. Will the casting be cancelled?

3) If the target has Reactive Armor on and gets attacked by melee while casting a spell, is the casting cancelled?

4) Do damaged weapons do less damaged then weapons in a perfect condition?

I'm sorry some of those, or all of 'em might sound silly questions, but I've never gotten deep into the UO mechanics, so hope you guys can help me.

Thanks

Pirul

Re: Some technical questions

Post by Pirul »

1.- Always
2.- No
3.- If the hit lands, I believe it should interrupt the cast
4.- Yes
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Gahl'kuk

Post by Gahl'kuk »

Thanks for clarifying myself about those topics.

Here, I just remembered another question I have:

Is there a way I can equip a hireling, like those paladins from Jhelom, with whatever equipment I want? I know about the drop all command, but I didn't find a way to make 'em actually wear gear.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I think the interruption of a spell is based off the damage you take. If you dont take damage you dont get interrupted.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “New Player Help”