Scavenger Hunt Quest 2/12/11 4:00 Eastern [mYm]

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Scavenger Hunt Quest 2/12/11 4:00 Eastern [mYm]

Post by Ardos »

mYm will be holding a scavenger quest that begins in mYm at 8:00 Central on Tuesday February the 8th.
Location mYm town North of Vesper.

There will be clues laid around town that will give you a hint on the location of the next piece of information. These clues and hints will not be easy, so I suggest working in teams. You will also need to be prepared for lots of pvp and pking so this event will be done at your own risk. I will send out additional clues on Irc if necessary. Ultimately the winner of this quest will receieve a clothing bless deed donated by mYm. If you would like to donate to this prize pool simply respond to this thread or post here. To win this event I suggest teaming and scouting with a few players and mixing up templates, pvpers, hiders, thieves, stealthers, teamers, etc. The prizes can be split between your teamates however you decide. The nature of the quest will allow only 1 immediate winner so there will be no ties to worry about. Please respond if you are interested in attending this event so that I will know how many people to expect. Certain mYm players may have additional prizes on them such as silver, misc rares, magical weapons, armor, and other items so that many players can possibly win or obtain things and it will add another fun element to the event.

Time moved to hopefully gain more player interest and a time where more people are on
Last edited by Ardos on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

khain85

Re: Scavenger Hunt Quest 2/8/11 8:00 Central [mYm]

Post by khain85 »

This is great!
Its keeping the shard and them game alive.

I will attend this event definitely if have time to play on this date.

Khain

ll-vip

Re: Scavenger Hunt Quest 2/12/11 4:00 Eastern [mYm]

Post by ll-vip »

This still on for today?

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

Going to host this weekend I'll announce on irc.
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

mickel

Post by mickel »

This scavenger hunt is a great activity for people of all ages to play. While one team member stumbles around blindfolded, the other team member can only watch with their hands tied behind their back. Follow these instructions to learn how to plan this exhilarating game.
Scavenger Hunt Game

Return to “Player Run Events”