Major Lag?

ironfistmax

Major Lag?

Post by ironfistmax »

The past week I am lagging so bad my cursor is even skipping. Is anyone else pinging 300+? Or is it just my POS ISP?

alatar

Re: Major Lag?

Post by alatar »

I am currently suffering from packet loss myself..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

The two best pks on the shard with packet loss....

Conspiracy!!!!

Doogie Howser MD

Post by Doogie Howser MD »

im laggin bad too

Grubb

Post by Grubb »

Someone is downloading a ton of po... I mean, I haven't been having a problem.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

OKay! this explains it. I am not the only one. I was beginning to think the POS laptop I was using was becoming more of a POS then it already is. This explains the 200-300 pings I have been experiencing and 2 second lag intervals allowing others to evade me
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I don't know what the problem is but I'm looking into it.

Is there anyone out there that can report less lag since Monday?

a Red Eminem

Post by a Red Eminem »

i have recently purchased a brand new computer. I have had tremendous lag for the past couple weeks. People will be shown walking on my screen, and then be gone. I have died several times because of this, and was wondering how my Brand New Computer could have any inkling of LAG.
a Red Eminem

vteclude

Post by vteclude »

i also have had the 1-2 sec lag thing happen, but wouldnt say its ne more frequent than b4.

when i do "-ping" in uo thru razor ill get 60s-70s and 90s-100s and sometimes itll be up in the 400s.

in cmd, ill do "ping uosecondage.com" and do a little better but havent had packet loss.

when i do "tracert uosecondage.com" i do get a 4,xxx,xxx,xxx sometimes but usually dont get nething higher than mid 100.

not sure if ne of that helps but all in all, havent noticed nething diff than b4.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Derrick wrote:I don't know what the problem is but I'm looking into it.

Is there anyone out there that can report less lag since Monday?
I have had very few problems. After the new upgrade there has been a few moments where I would lag 1-2 seconds, but it hasn't been that much of a problem for me. It hasn't been long enough to get me killed or ruin anything for me as of yet. I haven't seen it happen for the last day or two though, which could be because I've been macroing and not actively playing as much in the last two days.

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hoots »

Last night around 10 or so eastern i was getting lagged' out pretty bad.

Its completely why my newb PvM character got pk'ed in wrong by Wylan and Deacon.

Derrick, kindly send me the 10 of each reag and mismatched bone/ring/chain armour i was wearing....

Thanks

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Hoots wrote:Last night around 10 or so eastern i was getting lagged' out pretty bad.

Its completely why my newb PvM character got pk'ed in wrong by Wylan and Deacon.

Derrick, kindly send me the 10 of each reag and mismatched bone/ring/chain armour i was wearing....

Thanks
LOL some good sarcasm is what I needed..Gave me a smile, thanks
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Kharza

Post by Kharza »

It was just Hoots though.. my "Escape from Newb PvM Killer" Recall macro went off without a hitch and I escaped with my bone armor intact. I must say though I think Hoots was much better dressed than Wylan and Deacon.. you boys need to work on your PK presentation skills. I'm thinking a shade of Hot Pink would work well with your complexion.

Khar

alatar

Post by alatar »

Kharza wrote:It was just Hoots though.. my "Escape from Newb PvM Killer" Recall macro went off without a hitch and I escaped with my bone armor intact. I must say though I think Hoots was much better dressed than Wylan and Deacon.. you boys need to work on your PK presentation skills. I'm thinking a shade of Hot Pink would work well with your complexion.

Khar
unless you've got around 2 mil to blow or 1000 trophie points clothing doesn't matter.. if you die you're gonna lose it anyways
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Doogie Howser MD

Post by Doogie Howser MD »

im not laggin anymore... seems to be better