Second run of Traveling Merchants.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Jada7

Second run of Traveling Merchants.

Post by Jada7 »

So the second run of Traveling Merchants will take place at 7pm EST.
We will be starting off in Minoc and head towards Trinsic.Mind you, this is an event to help those of younger of aqcuiring items that they cannot normally get from the usual ratmen/trolls they hunt.

There will be a few twists put in this event, so I hope you all have fun!

LOL SATURDAY at 7pm EST... duhhhh hope this clears things up for everyone.thanks

Jada7

Re: Second run of Traveling Merchants.

Post by Jada7 »

Unfortunately the event is going to be postponed until tomorrow at 7. I have some irl things I must attend and I would like to be at my own event.. so one more day people. It'll be worth it.. sorry for the inconvenience.

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

If you need some magic weapons for the K^A traveling merchants, MoB will happily donate some weapons. :)
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

Jada7

Post by Jada7 »

Okay so it's officially tonight. Anyone can be a merchant, anyone can be a bodyguard for the merchants. The point of this event is to 1. rid of all the items you do not want cluttering your house 2. help those newer to the server to obtain these items they cannot normally get off of a skeleton/ratman

There will be a few twists to this event, to make it a bit more fun. I will not reveal these twists for I think it will be worth more to be found out in the event..

Starting point will be at Trinsic West bank and will group up at 7pm. Departure will be around 7:30 depending on how many we have at start it might leave earlier. I will not reveal our route for specific reasons..
and..

I say again ANYONE can be a merchant. ANYONE can be a guard. Let's bring a sense of RP back into the game.. and a bit of consideration into helping those new people out there obtain the unobtainable.

I hope everyone has a good time..

liqui

Post by liqui »

Part of the Journey from East Britain to Minoc battling a few vile creatures that inhabit Britannia.

liqui

Post by liqui »

We reached our final destination at the K^A Castle. We passed out various gifts to the fair citizens of Britannia that will hopefully be of some use in their adventures.

Return to “Player Run Events”