Crafter Looking for Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Rowan Whitfield

Crafter Looking for Guild

Post by Rowan Whitfield »

I played UO from 1999-2002 (Great Lakes) and have played around a bit on other shards since then. I have recently begun playing here and am looking for a good guild which could benefit from my services in the long-term. On the OSI servers I had an 7x Axer (which is one feature I miss on this shard) and also had 4x GM Smith/Crafter and a 6x GM Mage/Alchemist, so I am familiar with the game. I just started my account about 5 days ago and I am planning on playing a dedicated crafter. I am working on Mining currently (94.2) and once I GM and collect enough ingots, I'll be working Blacksmithing. Eventually, I'll have the following skill set:

Blacksmithy
Tinkering
Carpentry
Tailoring
Bowcraft/Fletching
Mining
Magery

I generally prefer a roleplaying-type of guild, although a guild who supports in-game speech which resembles English rather than a disjointed text message is fine as well. Generally, I will be playing a couple hours each night, with additional play during my days off work. My character goes by the same name as on the forum here. Hope to hear from some potential guildmates.

Eddard

Re: Crafter Looking for Guild

Post by Eddard »

Hail Rowan!

My name is Eddard Vahanian, High Constable of Shadowmire. Immortal Lords is an rp/pvp/pvm guild and we are actively recruiting at this time. We could always use another crafter in the guild and we would be pleased to have you with us. You can check us out a bit more on our guild forum here, or on the wiki as well ( http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Guilds:IL ). We are a small group of individuals slowly expanding. If you would like to speak with me more about this guild you can message me via irc as Eddard or if you have icq my number is 589-887-491. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Signed,
Eddard Vahanian
High Constable of Shadowmire

Return to “Guild Recruitment”