lesser heal healed less

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

lesser heal healed less

Post by Matty »

played a gm eval gm magery tankmage during this just about evey day during this era and miniheal did not heal 13-14 dmg with such consistency. maybe that's why it's so much harder to die/finish people. so get on it, nerds. it needs to be fixed!

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: lesser heal healed less

Post by nightshark »

topic #1000 about the inaccuracy of mini heal, but the only evidence ever found regarding mini heal points that what we have is accurate

The source is the demo, but we also have an era screenshot with a mini heal that falls within the range of what we have on UOSA:
http://pages.infinit.net/canac/UO0084.jpg
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

nightshark wrote:topic #1000 about the inaccuracy of mini heal, but the only evidence ever found regarding mini heal points that what we have is accurate

The source is the demo, but we also have an era screenshot with a mini heal that falls within the range of what we have on UOSA:
a SINGLE miniheal? that's my point. those 14 hp heals were random. 6-14 is what i remember. there's gotta be someway to prove miniheal is off.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Matty wrote:a SINGLE miniheal? that's my point. those 14 hp heals were random. 6-14 is what i remember. there's gotta be someway to prove miniheal is off.
a single mini heal and the exact code extracted from the demo.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

nightshark wrote:
Matty wrote:a SINGLE miniheal? that's my point. those 14 hp heals were random. 6-14 is what i remember. there's gotta be someway to prove miniheal is off.
i hear you on the demo and i understand that it is the way it is... but do YOU remember being able to miniheal your way such dangerous situations so often? i remember people dying more, myself included

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Matty wrote:
nightshark wrote:
i hear you on the demo and i understand that it is the way it is... but do YOU remember being able to miniheal your way such dangerous situations so often? i remember people dying more, myself included
No, I don't. But I lagged like crap and had low resist during T2A, too. Those would both be factors in mini being semi useless. During UO:R I definitely remember mini heal working like it does here (same values thereabout), so either... it was nerfed after the time of the demo, and then buffed with the UO:R patch, with no patch notes documenting it. Or it stayed the same throughout.

Without some serious evidence I doubt mini will ever be changed, and trust me, people have scoured on this issue.

morganm

Post by morganm »

nightshark wrote:topic #1000 about the inaccuracy of mini heal, but the only evidence ever found regarding mini heal points that what we have is accurate

That guy's desktop is a mess

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

morganm wrote:

For sho. Check out mine.

http://i.imgur.com/UMLb2.jpg

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Panthor the Hated wrote:
morganm wrote:

For sho. Check out mine.

http://i.imgur.com/UMLb2.jpg
really like img. perfect synch, beating some of the most skilled PVPers and without vent. me and you should team up more often

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

lol
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I love how someone is preaching their stellar memory of UO from 11 years ago, and they mention their Eval in their post about Heal values...

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

i heard food helps

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Matty wrote: get on it nerds it needs to be fixed!
Dude...
the things I am thinking right now could definately ban me if I spoke them out loud after I read this line

Derrick is the nicest guy, he deserves respect...he respects everyone on this server.

No one will respect you however if you behave like that towards him.

Out of respect for him, I will keep it civil.

"That was totally uncalled for"
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

it was clearly in jest and not necessarily aimed at derrick or anyone else specifically.

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

Panthor the Hated wrote:it was clearly in jest and not necessarily aimed at derrick or anyone else specifically.
ya mang panthor is right! hell, place this in trash talk if you want