New to UOSA

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

New to UOSA

Post by Huzke »

Hello!

I'm new to UOSA, just got in game and started up. Haven't played UO in years but loved it when I was younger. I'm looking to re-live past glories and find a good group of folks to play with.

C^V looks fun and active. I'll hang out in your irc channel and hope to catch someone to inquire how one goes about petitioning the guild.

I'm a fresh character right now but I'm looking at becoming a Bard/Mage. UO Barding is some of the most fun PvE I've ever enjoyed in MMO's.

Name in game is Huzke Truthseekr, if you see me around don't be shy!

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New to UOSA

Post by xevec »

Hey I seen you in the irc channel, hope to meet you in game some time. If you need any help or have questions let us know.

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

Thanks Xevek. I'll be hanging out in irc, right now just macro'n my Provocation until I get it up to a usable level then I'll probably hang around Windmere a bit clearing brigands for money for regeants, a full spellbook, etc.

I've been running around on a beggar hitting up NPC's in Brit too, just because I've never done it before haha.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Huzke wrote:Hello!
if you see me around don't be shy!
:lol:
Be careful of the ones that aren't :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.