Tournament Description

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
khain85

Tournament Description

Post by khain85 »

Hi there all,

i am pretty new on this shard, so please forgive any stupid questions.

Well, i saw there are quite many tournaments which i would like to attend as soon as possible.
Tough i couldnt find a description how these events work.
For Example; there is a "CTF Game (Urban)"-Event today.
I really dont know what that is and how this work.

One more: i saw there are 4x4 Tournaments. Sounds very interesting. But as i am new on this server/shard i guess i will not know 3 more players to complete a "gang".
Is it possible to join this event as a single player?

I would be very pleased to hear about this tournament-stuff. (Capture the flag, Double Domination and Survival game... sounds so goregous).

The more information the better.
Well, actually my question is... is there a description of these tournaments and how they work somewhere on this web?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Greetz
Khain

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Tournament Description

Post by Mikel123 »

For most of those games, like Capture the Flag, just join! There are a few rules but you'll get the hang of it quickly. And because it's not Real UO, you won't lose any items from use or death, so there's no harm in joining.

For the 4x4 tournaments, I wouldn't bother. There are a couple teams that play pretty consistently together, and I think one of them usually uses those headphone things to talk syncing and whatnot. There's also some people (Reaper) who just join forming teams pretending they want to compete in the tournament, and then just dick around once it starts and do nothing.

khain85

Re: Tournament Description

Post by khain85 »

Hey Mikel,

thanks for your quick reply. I appreciate that!

c ya on the ground.

greetz
, khain

Return to “Player Run Events”