What will you do for gold? (A Month Long Event)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Foefoucheaux

Re: What will you do for gold? (A Month Long Event)

Post by Foefoucheaux »

Well this is disappointing. To be honest I was not motivated at all by the gold prize, though I am not rich by any means, but rather I wanted to do what I did for my entry before the contest was even announced. I just took the C^V event as a great opportunity to have people kill themselves. It was one of the most exciting and fun things I've done on UO. Not using a seperate tinkerer and dodging guard whacks was awesome.

Voltaire once said "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit atrocities."

And I think it should be noted that neither myself nor the DG member are part of cA and our entries were good. I was hoping for some validation through a vote or decision about who won. But at any rate thanks for holding the contest chumbucket, I enjoyed all the stories it produced and I always enjoy the events you bring to the shard.

Foe
BlackFoot wrote:I like Foefoucheaux's attitude/take on uo.
Panthor the Hated wrote:Also, Foe is right.

Downs

Re: What will you do for gold? (A Month Long Event)

Post by Downs »

You and Will Sinker were the only ones with decent entries IMO.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!