Open house plot

Topics related to Second Age
Kilnem
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Open house plot

Post by Kilnem »

I just moved my tower out of rat valley. Didn't wanna bother trying to sell it so it's up for grabs to anyone who wants the spot. I had a tower and three smalls there. Tried a keep there a year and a half ago but it didn't fit, but I think there was some changes since then. Not going to lie, the ratman spawn is horrible and the LoS change made it worse...
Avoiding conflict since 99'

Dirty Jack

Re: Open house plot

Post by Dirty Jack »

Took my small mining house down, front of vesper minoc cave. good spot i think, close to bucs bank. goodluck whoever gets it.

Spot allready taken. Just saying, so you wont wasting your time looking for it.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Kilnem wrote:I just moved my tower out of rat valley. Didn't wanna bother trying to sell it so it's up for grabs to anyone who wants the spot. I had a tower and three smalls there. Tried a keep there a year and a half ago but it didn't fit, but I think there was some changes since then. Not going to lie, the ratman spawn is horrible and the LoS change made it worse...
thats how darkwing sells a keep there now? rofl
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

Arsen wrote:
Kilnem wrote:I just moved my tower out of rat valley. Didn't wanna bother trying to sell it so it's up for grabs to anyone who wants the spot. I had a tower and three smalls there. Tried a keep there a year and a half ago but it didn't fit, but I think there was some changes since then. Not going to lie, the ratman spawn is horrible and the LoS change made it worse...
thats how darkwing sells a keep there now? rofl

This sure makes me want to buy this keep (notice he said I think there were some changes since).

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

poogoblin wrote:
This sure makes me want to buy this keep (notice he said I think there were some changes since).
well you have untill noon tomorrow to buy the keep ... that PST

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

DarkWing wrote:
poogoblin wrote:
well you have untill noon tomorrow to buy the keep ... that PST
:-P