Player town for PoD

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.

Should PoD have a player town with addons.

Poll ended at Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 87

Atraxi

Re: Player town for PoD

Post by Atraxi »

I haven't voted yet, but I am leaning towards yes.

I do want to know, however, if you have thought about what kinds of add-ons you are looking at getting? Or is this simply a prelim vote to see how much support you can get?
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

This thread is .. HOT HOT HOT!!!
Attachments
rubypq3.jpg
rubypq3.jpg (26.08 KiB) Viewed 5332 times
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

We have talked to each other about what we would like but not with staff. This post was made to see if PoD would have the support of the player base. And I would also like to thank every one for the support they have shown already. Once we are allowed addons we might leave it up to yall on helping pick it out :)

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Populus

Post by Populus »

Boondock_Saint wrote:This thread is .. HOT HOT HOT!!!
We need a +rep button.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

poogoblin

Post by poogoblin »

I voted "no" but would change my vote to "yes" if they'll get rid of one of the many inactive player towns first. Just because someone runs through it doesn't mean it's active.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

poogoblin wrote:I voted "no" but would change my vote to "yes" if they'll get rid of one of the many inactive player towns first. Just because someone runs through it doesn't mean it's active.
you can't change votes in forum polls I believe
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

I Voted Yes

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I vote yes with the stipulation that I hold for every other player run town: they remain active and continue to both grow and roleplay.

They both do a good deed and are very active. These are the types of people who will help the shard grow in numbers and in quality.
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I don't think I have ever talked to Kander out of character. He even "Arrr"s in PM.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

Corbin wrote:I vote yes with the stipulation that I hold for every other player run town: they remain active and continue to both grow and roleplay.

They both do a good deed and are very active. These are the types of people who will help the shard grow in numbers and in quality.

+1

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

TY corbin. Most but not all players think we are just another grief guild. I will admit we do kill any thing in our path and loot what we can. but it just comes with the job we need make some kind of profit some how.

as an example. MY self only runs 2 main char. That is Kander who is just a archer mage that sails the seas. And Gorn who i use to make housing deals and ect. i have no farming chars what to speak of. and you can ask every one and they will tell you.

So with that being said if you think PoD is out there just to piss ppl off and laugh at them your wrong. I run pod to make my char a living. Not to grief or run any one off the server. And i will make my living with out bending the rules or cheating.

ps.. ty every one for voting yes. PoD isnt a big powerful guild. so the thought of every one voting for us and giving support is so kick ass cuz probly 95% of every one probly hasnt seen me and my crew runing around in game.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Pro

Post by Pro »

I clicked no thinking this was the KA thread can I get a +1 on the yes. My bad PoD have been round a long ass time and do their bit. Definately deserve their addons

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kelektra »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I don't think I have ever talked to Kander out of character. He even "Arrr"s in PM.
I have to agree with Matron on this one... Kander is never out of character.

I heard him fart once on teamspeak and i swear it came out "yarr"
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Pro wrote:I clicked no thinking this was the KA thread can I get a +1 on the yes. My bad PoD have been round a long ass time and do their bit. Definately deserve their addons
im not sure if they are able to fix ur vote or not pro. 53 to 9 isnt good looking i rather have 54 to 8 :)

sexbot

Post by sexbot »

Man, who the hell would vote NO for a Pirate town?! That's just like... unamerican.