Dress Like chumbucket Day (DLcD) 2011

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dress Like chumbucket Day (DLcD) 2011

Post by chumbucket »

***RULES SLIGHTLY AMENDED***

The second annual DLcD is upon us! Thursday, January 6th!

The holiday will consist of the following:

1. Throughout the day I will go hither and thither in search of people showing their support for the Mongbat Uprising by dressing like me. If I find you so dressed, then I will give you a reward on the spot. Dress liked me means:

a. No armor
b. A brownish floppy hat
c. A dark purplish set of short pants
d. No other clothing
e. You may be on a horse, ostard, etc.
f. You may be using weapons

I will be hitting areas everywhere but in disguise so that Lord British's mercenaries cannot haul me in as punishment for my righteous rebellion. In towns. In dungeons. Anywhere that people commonly are to be found. So you should go about your normal activities albeit dressed like me.

Also, I will double your prize amount if you are spamming "I R NEW GLD PLS" when I come upon you! You won't know when I am on the screen due to my disguise SO SPAM IT ALL DAY EVERYWHERE YOU GO!

Please note: "I R NEW GLD PLS" not "I R NEW GLD PLZ" nor "I R NUB GLD PLS" You will not get the doubled prize for an incorrect spelling of my catchphrase.

2. Additionally, I will conduct an event later in the day, around 8 to 9 PM EST, in which I will give away a single large prize of 100,000 gold and perhaps some items. The event will only be open to those dressed like me as well. Details will be provided shortly before the event commences.

I will be putting official chumbucket outfits for sale on my vendor (Vesper Strip, to the right of the Vesper bank) tonight. All profits will got to DLcD prizes.
Last edited by chumbucket on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Silent Killer

Re: Dress Like chumbucket Day (DLcD) 2011

Post by Silent Killer »

i need to buy some clothing!
Image Image

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

vendor sempty man what you tryin to do to us! maybe somone buyin ema ll out to rig the day
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

if i see anyone not dressed like chumbucket on this day ill pay you double

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Outfits now for sale! All proceeds got to DLcD prizes.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

An Announcement from Lord British:

"HERE YE! HERE YE! Whereas the vile bard chumbucket has conspired with mongbats in a treasonous plot to overthrow your one true king, let it be known that I am offering a 150,000 gold reward for the location of chumbucket. He has gone into hiding somewhere in these lands. We have intercepted a coded letter from chumbucket. Lord Dupre will reveal new information from that letter every ten minutes until he is caught! Lord Dupre can be found in my throne room!"

Lord British's hunt for chumbucket has begun!

The first person to find me will win 150,000 gold! I, however, will not be easily found. I am in disguise yet dressed as I normally dress. I have removed myself from [cA]. Yet, I am waiting, unhidden, for someone to find me. The first person to find me and follow the instructions on my character profile wins the 150,000 gold.

Notice two changes from how I originally announced this:

1. 150k prize now!
2. You don't have to be dressed like me to claim this, but if you are I'll throw in a pair of black sandals as part of the reward!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

The full text of the decoded letter:

To His Highness, King of Mongbats:

Sir. I have left for my hiding spot. I will go in disguise. Passing the brigands will be difficult, but it can be done if I am quiet. I don't think he stations guards at the crossroads anymore, so it will be easy to get past there. From there I'll cut left towards the city. Getting past the bank shouldn't be too difficult. We'll meet the location I showed you. It's the last place they'll ever suspect.

Your Servant,
chumbucket"

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I was captured by Drive-By not two screens in Lord British's castle not two screens from where Lord Dupre was giving out clues!

Return to “Player Run Events”