Items in trade windows

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ireland

Items in trade windows

Post by Ireland »

"Items in trade windows will bounce to the correct original location if the trade window is canceled."

Obviously, Derrick believes this is era accurate, but where was the source of information that brought about this change? Although I do not currently possess the information as to retort that statement, I definitely want to look into it. If an item is traded from the bank, it will go back into the bank? If an equipped item is traded from it's equipped location, then it goes back to its equipped location? Although the scenario of the bank does sound correct from what I remember, when did an equipped item ever go back to its equipped location when a trade window is canceled? Is the best way to find out this information to search T2A wiki? Thanks.
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Items in trade windows

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I don't recall it ever popping back to the bank or to someones hands. Virtually all trades took place at a bank, from the bank box to the trade window, and I never once remember an item NOT falling into their backpack when canceling the window to steal.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I don't recall it ever popping back to the bank or to someones hands. Virtually all trades took place at a bank, from the bank box to the trade window, and I never once remember an item NOT falling into their backpack when canceling the window to steal.

How I remember it.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Idk if you are agreeing with me or now felix. I used to watch the forums and set up IRC "deals" and cancel-steal all the time. Never once did the item not appear in their backpack. I want to know where this came from as well.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

just from memory but i always remembered that when you canceled a trade the items fell to your pack, thats how ppl were scammed when they already had 125 items and the item would fall to their feet
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I agree witcha lil sis.

Check this out, this one blows my mind. Take off your sandals and put them in trade window, cancel trade, sandals are back on.

No way that is accurate.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

son wrote:I agree witcha lil sis.

Check this out, this one blows my mind. Take off your sandals and put them in trade window, cancel trade, sandals are back on.

No way that is accurate.
How do we bring this to attention to Derrick and how would we go about trying to change it?
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...