More wandering healers!

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
fotbon

More wandering healers!

Post by fotbon »

It's so extremely frustrating to run entirely around the destard mountain and not see a single healer. I find myself using the help I'm stuck button more often than not after searching for a healer for 15+ minutes. I know I'm not supposed to, but god damn it, this isn't fun.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: More wandering healers!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

You know there is a shrine in destard right?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

fotbon wrote:It's so extremely frustrating to run entirely around the destard mountain and not see a single healer. I find myself using the help I'm stuck button more often than not after searching for a healer for 15+ minutes. I know I'm not supposed to, but god damn it, this isn't fun.
Sorry bout that man, my friend and I live around there and have been killing them for fun.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

morganm

Post by morganm »

Most everywhere I've been, thus far, I see a wandering healer every few screens.

As noted above; sounds like someone was making sport of them =P