Player testimonials

Moderator: Support Moderators

Banthic

Player testimonials

Post by Banthic »

Were can I share my love and enthusiasm about finding this shard? I've been a UO fan since it was released, and finding this shard takes me back to some of the best years of my gaming life. I've already begun recruiting back the gang ;)
Banthic - Apprentice Warrior
"One who left UO and came back!"

Populus

Re: Player testimonials

Post by Populus »

Welcome, have fun and so on.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Banthic wrote:Were can I share my love and enthusiasm about finding this shard? I've been a UO fan since it was released, and finding this shard takes me back to some of the best years of my gaming life. I've already begun recruiting back the gang ;)
Where CAN'T you?!?! Tell your friends, tell your gaming buddies, etc. Tell people on other gaming forums (if it's within the rules of those forums).

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

It seems that you are expressing those sentiments right here!

Welcome.

If you wish to launch a "shard-promotion campaign", including testimonials from the players, let us know: I, for one, would offer an endorsement and I think many other people would, as well.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Return to “New Player Help”