Magic Reflect Charges ?

Moderator: Support Moderators

goodbuddy

Magic Reflect Charges ?

Post by goodbuddy »

I know this is alot of questions so thanks in advance!

How does Magic Reflect clothing work?
Does Magic Reflect items or clothes Reflect all spells cast upon the wearer at one charge per spell? Can Magic reflect protect against an entire mana dump as long as theres enough charges?

Does equiping a magic reflect item use a charge? Also If i leave it on will the charges begin to automatically activate untill gone or only when I am struck by magic?

Is it best to make a macro to equip Magic Reflect items and use it as soon as you see incoming magic words? Does this tactic use 2 charges? One to equip and One to reflect the spell?

If a thief steals an Item and is caught but equips a Magic Reflect item which in turn kills the blue PC, will the thief get booted from the thieves guild?

What happens when 1 person that is wearing a Magic Reflect item casts EB on another person that is wearing a Magic Reflect item, anyone know?

Lastly.... is there anything else I should know about Magic Reflect items?

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Magic Reflect Charges ?

Post by Mikel123 »

Upon equipping, one charge is used.

This charge casts Magic Reflection on you (without the animation) and it wears off after 5 seconds. If you are targeted with a spell in that 5 seconds, it gets reflected. If you're targeted by a second spell, it is not reflected.

After 5 seconds, a second charge is used. Same thing... one reflection, within 5 seconds, use-it-or-lose-it.

Only the first reflect counts, I think. So if you and I both have Reflect cast, and I throw an Ebolt at you... it will reflect back at me and hit me. If you then throw one at me, my reflect will still bounce it back at you. Then they;re both gone.

Also note, if you have reflect and you target on yourself, your reflect will be used up, and you will still hit yourself.

I assign a Dress set to my reflect item, and use a hotkey for Toggle: "reflect". That way the same key will dress and undress the item.

Fletch

Re: Magic Reflect Charges ?

Post by Fletch »

be aware the charges will be used up quickly

Return to “New Player Help”