Treasure Hunter LF Guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Foefoucheaux

Treasure Hunter LF Guild

Post by Foefoucheaux »

Greetings,

I am wondering if there are any guilds in need of an active treasure hunter. My TH is named Mapquest and I have experience completing all levels of treasure maps solo, even the dreaded level 5! Although his template is not currently completed due to holding 60 detect hidden to compensate for non-gm lockpicking, he is more than able to hold his own in any dungeon or map event. I can generally pin-point a map's location on auto-map quickly and have a great success rate. I also can make a nice contribution to dungeon groups through barding.

What I am looking for in a guild is a fun, active group of players who play cooperatively. Although I have been making a killing flying solo, I am becoming rather lonely. If your guild has any need for my skills please send me a PM on the forums, catch me on IRC as Foe, or look for me at the Vesper bank. Thank you all for your time and consideration.

Foe
BlackFoot wrote:I like Foefoucheaux's attitude/take on uo.
Panthor the Hated wrote:Also, Foe is right.