Ship hold weights

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Ship hold weights

Post by Rammar »

You can get around a ship's hold weight limitation (400stone) for stackables by having at least one of each stack in it, then dropping the remainder onto the hold itself (not onto the stack directly).

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Ship hold weights

Post by Jill Stihl »

I noticed this a few days ago too after dropping a stack of gold onto the hold -

IIRC I couldn't add any further weight once the hold was showing over 400 stones, but I couldn't say 100%.

Edit - Tried it out and after loading the hold to 650 stone with fishsteaks added to a pile I could still add more. Took it to 1139 stone no problem.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I think it works pretty much like your bank box if I am not mistaken...
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

I noticed a ship about two or three weeks ago pilled up with Tresure Type Boxes stacked on the deck of the ship. Can you transport more like That? Plus if so, why not make them be able to be locked down like you can do to a house.

A ship is like a house on the sea......kinda

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:I think it works pretty much like your bank box if I am not mistaken...
A ship's hold is supposed to have a 400 stone weight limit.
Victor Horn wrote:I noticed a ship about two or three weeks ago pilled up with Tresure Type Boxes stacked on the deck of the ship. Can you transport more like That? Plus if so, why not make them be able to be locked down like you can do to a house.

A ship is like a house on the sea......kinda
There is no item decay on ship's decks so you can transport as much stuff as you can physically fit on the deck. The chests you saw were probably fished up treasure chests.

As for lockdowns on deck - That would not be era accurate.