Known griefers on Second Age?

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Foxhound3857

Known griefers on Second Age?

Post by Foxhound3857 »

I got one.

Lord Cryo, a fail wyrm bomber.

Any scrub griefers that you've seen? Pics now.
Attachments
Lord Cryo.JPG

Populus

Re: Known griefers on Second Age?

Post by Populus »

GuardianKnight.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

"Jaguar" is a known griefer. He spends months building up your trust in game and then, WHAM, he starts dishing out murder counts to your character. Don't be fooled.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Mad Max
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mad Max »

Foxhound here is one of Cryo as well in DG town. We killed him on his boat as he was tryin to kill us with his wyrms.
Cryo.JPG
Cryo.JPG (87.8 KiB) Viewed 5089 times

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I still don't understand what a wyrm bomb is...

Foxhound3857

Post by Foxhound3857 »

Mikel123 wrote:I still don't understand what a wyrm bomb is...
Player hostiles you. You chase them to a set spot, either somewhere nearby or through a magic gate. There's 5 wyrms or dragons waiting at set spot that have been hidden with Invisibility spell, all under the hostile players control. You're dead before you even realize they were there.

It's a form of griefing to most players, and bad mannered.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

Kristen

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/86551

Griefer, blue scout for reds. Posts as Mikel123 on the forums.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I'm not sure I'd call that griefing, then. I mean, if you hostile a player, they're allowed to defend themselves, right? Not their fault you picked the wrong guy to hostile.

As for that link... who is that classy looking lady with impeccable fashion sense? Not so much a scout for reds but more of a scout for people on our still-growing shard. Some of them may need assistance, and some of them may need killing. Some may have even kindly done most of the work in killing a lich lord or blood elemental for her; it would be rude NOT to take the gold and thank them.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

Interesting. How does spamming reveal and attacking things people are trying to tame fall under your umbrella of "helping"?

You grief, just own it.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Yikes.

Clearly it sounds like you fell into the "needs killing" department. Judging by your persistence here, and lack of reading comprehension skills, at least I feel like that was the right call on my part.

As for attacking your taming targets... I'm not sure what to say. Given that this little lady has no offensive capabilities whatsoever, I'd have to guess she wasn't trying to wrestle your dragon to death. My hunch is that you redlined a dragon to tame it, and I ebolted it and took the gold? Again, see my above post. Just sub in "dragon" in place of "blood elemental".

As for "owning up to it"... again, I think I was pretty clear. You, on the other hand, I have apparently ran into multiple times, and yet I have no idea who you are in-game.

If you feel wronged by me revealing you, or trying to PK you, or killing a dragon you thought you had rights to, please do us both a favor and set up the following macro to Razor:

Say: THE POWER OF TRAMMEL COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF TRAMMEL COMPELS YOU!

And just hit that hotkey when you see me trying to PK you, or revealing you while you're hiding amongst monsters. And I promise, I will leave immediately.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

I don't have a tamer.

You've never PKed me.

I'm not surprised you don't remember who I am in game, your memory is awful until someone reminds you of your own actions. Then you sheepishly admit that yes, you were responsible for whatever crappy thing you did on Kristen.
UOSA Last.fm group!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

All this persistence and I've never even killed you? Come on. I must have made quite an impression at least.

My memory isn't awful, I just don't hold grudges to quite the extent that you do. Or maybe, I just bump into a lot more people than you do, and that makes it harder to identify singular incidents. Again though, you seem determined to remind me of how forgetful I am, and yet you provide no details whatsoever to help me remember. No name, no location, no date/time, no mention of even the of critter that you or some mystery person was trying to tame.

Anyways, my offer stands. If I am bothering you, use your "THE POWER OF TRAMMEL COMPELS YOU!" macro, and I will leave immediately. And we can both gain some enjoyment out of the interaction; I'd get a good laugh out of it, you wouldn't get revealed, I wouldn't have to find someone spending 3 posts on the forums to call me a jerk, etc., you wouldn't have to waste the recall regs. It would be good times!

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

I'm quite fine with the mechanics of UOSA. The thread is about known griefers and I pointed one out. Are you done?
UOSA Last.fm group!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

You're mad, just own it.

Also, this thread should probably have been in Trash Talk to begin with, and definitely should be in there now.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Mikel123 wrote: Say: THE POWER OF TRAMMEL COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF TRAMMEL COMPELS YOU!

And just hit that hotkey when you see me trying to PK you, or revealing you while you're hiding amongst monsters. And I promise, I will leave immediately.

lol!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!