Brit GY Spawn Innaccurate

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Quin the Wretch
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Brit GY Spawn Innaccurate

Post by Quin the Wretch »

Ok Brit GY is not accurate at all. I go there and it is a ghost town. At any given time there should be 10-20 60 skill newb spawn running around killing skels and shouting things like "run away" or "gards". There should also be 2-3 house hiding pks with names like dEvAsTaToR spawned at the North end. There should also be 4-8 Blacksmiths in Full Plate spawned around the North Brit Smithy.
"I really need to increase my knowledgment" -anonymous

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Brit GY Spawn Innaccurate

Post by Mikel123 »

The house-hiding PKs are there. Check the house above the northwest corner of the graveyard.

My recollection was only 2-3 blacksmiths around the forge in Britain though. So let's spread the word about UOSA and get the population up!

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Dagon wrote:quit trolling
lol?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Quin the Wretch
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Quin the Wretch »

Mikel123 wrote:The house-hiding PKs are there. Check the house above the northwest corner of the graveyard.

My recollection was only 2-3 blacksmiths around the forge in Britain though. So let's spread the word about UOSA and get the population up!

I miss those Blacksmiths they were like old timers sitting around the forge telling how it "used" to be lol sometimes they would hook you up with some free gear
"I really need to increase my knowledgment" -anonymous