DUMB DUMB MOVE

Moderator: Support Moderators

jefferyjay

DUMB DUMB MOVE

Post by jefferyjay »

Is there any way to determine where you left a ship? Seems I put a chest on the recall spot and now its blocked.

Sandro

Re: DUMB DUMB MOVE

Post by Sandro »

Don't believe there is anyway to get the location of your ship without actually remembering where you left it.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

Been there, best you can do is grab a small and try to run a grid where you think you were at. I tend to leave my UOmap markers now until I leave a spot and I only sell when I am on a spot. BTW, I have done that twice and both times found my boat. What was the name of the boat? approx location?

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

lol, well i am not entirely sure i even renamed it, but i think it was near the majincia and occlo islands
ive already been sailing around in a grid looking for it
thanks for the suggestions

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

There is a slightly worn large dragon at 109'57 S x 137'41 E

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

Naughtington wrote:There is a slightly worn large dragon at 109'57 S x 137'41 E
Thanks but this was a small regular ship. The unfortunate thing is I didn't know you wouldn't see items on a ship unless you step foot on it. Most likely in my grid search I passed right by it. If anyone happens to see an extremely worn standard small ship...I'll share the loot on it. Only has a few days left before it sinks.

Edit: Actually you can have everything but the chests and any fencing weapons. Probably about 6k gold and 3-4 chests full of sunken ship items and the normal loot that comes in them, and I'm pretty sure there were several thousand fishsteaks on board.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

jefferyjay wrote:
Naughtington wrote:There is a slightly worn large dragon at 109'57 S x 137'41 E
Thanks but this was a small regular ship. The unfortunate thing is I didn't know you wouldn't see items on a ship unless you step foot on it. Most likely in my grid search I passed right by it. If anyone happens to see an extremely worn standard small ship...I'll share the loot on it. Only has a few days left before it sinks.

Edit: Actually you can have everything but the chests and any fencing weapons. Probably about 6k gold and 3-4 chests full of sunken ship items and the normal loot that comes in them, and I'm pretty sure there were several thousand fishsteaks on board.
Ships decay in one week I believe, so it is most likely already sunk
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

Fairly worn small at 171.54 S by 132.57 E

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Greatly ("The Yaght") @ 4703, 1872

jefferyjay

Post by jefferyjay »

Rammar wrote:Greatly ("The Yaght") @ 4703, 1872
Well crap, that was probably it. Oh well, hopefully someone got the few chests full of loot off of it.

Return to “New Player Help”