Too hard to work out how to upload a screenshot

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Too hard to work out how to upload a screenshot

Post by nightshark »

I'm trying to figure out how to upload a screenshot for "Picture of the Day".

It's not easy. I've browsed the site for a little while and can not find anything that leads to uploading the picture of the day - I'm not dumb or internet illiterate, so I imagine that makes it pretty diffcult for the average person.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Too hard to work out how to upload a screenshot

Post by Roser »

My UOSA.

If your not signed up sign up. You submit pic's though that.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Yeah, I worked out how to do it after a little while. The link was hard to find though. It should be easier. I didn't notice the extra features on the MyUOSA site after I logged in - unless you're actively looking for them, they are very difficult to find. I would suggest changing the MyUOSA link to include more things to do - currently it brings up a search box and the current POTD, with no links to do anything else.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks for this suggestion. I've wanted also to make a way for people to pubmit POTD's without an account, I will try to work more on this system soon.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

It would also be great to be able to delete a picture you have just uploaded (if no-one has viewed it).

I uploaded a picture, then realised it showed the full contents of my backpack and all my humble skills, which I hadn't intended.

I wanted to delete it and replace it with a just the central picture part.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]