Oddity with stealth

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Rollercouli

Oddity with stealth

Post by Rollercouli »

Is it supposed to be so i need to wait 11 seconds from hiding to use stealth?
I thought i could just automatically stealth from 25 skill onward, but now every 10 steps i take i need to wait till i am in qeue for a skill again (in total 11 seconds 'every time') to manually go in stealth again, imho that is not what i remember from pre when i used to play it.
and if i stomp my face into your fist, thats how i roll.

LudKrud

Re: Oddity with stealth

Post by LudKrud »

Its actually 10 seconds.
That is era accurate.The automatic stealth is AoS.You have to actually use the skill here to stealth.

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

LudKrud wrote:Its actually 10 seconds.
That is era accurate.The automatic stealth is AoS.You have to actually use the skill here to stealth.
Well i remember that my stealth automatically activated in pre aswell.
But this kinda shucks, its risky allready to stealth around heh. ohwell.

venox

Post by venox »

there is a display steps counter for stealth!!!

Kid Steeze

Post by Kid Steeze »

sorry to hijack AoS sucks ;p

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

Kid Steeze wrote:
sorry to hijack AoS sucks ;p
Buy yourself a medal for sharing your non arguemented, immature, unrelated and definatly worthless opinion.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

Rollercouli wrote:Buy yourself a medal for sharing your non arguemented, immature, unrelated and definatly worthless opinion.

u get way to upset whenever someone posts in your threads, and doesnt really agree with u. uve posted aos pics and now reporting bugs that were no where close to this era...u need to either do some fukin research on this era or just stop with your retarded posts/insults to others.

Rollercouli wrote:Well i remember that my stealth automatically activated in pre aswell.
no u dont... cuz it never happened.

Redbeard72

Post by Redbeard72 »

well i beleive Stealth came out after T2a and before Ren. and this shard is the most accurate there is out there... I LOVE IT.

and yes AOS sucked!
Derrick wrote:

The second scenario is not extremely likely, but it is more likely now than it was previously.

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

kill drizitz wrote:
Rollercouli wrote:Buy yourself a medal for sharing your non arguemented, immature, unrelated and definatly worthless opinion.

u get way to upset whenever someone posts in your threads, and doesnt really agree with u. uve posted aos pics and now reporting bugs that were no where close to this era...u need to either do some fukin research on this era or just stop with your retarded posts/insults to others.
Have none of you guys developed any humor for gods sake lol, now who gets upset? :lol:
Rollercouli wrote:Well i remember that my stealth automatically activated in pre aswell.
no u dont... cuz it never happened.
I think i know best about that :)

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

i won!! haha

bluntman

Post by bluntman »

aos sucks donkey dick-----o wow i got a necromancer with all white neon hair banksittin on my neon beetle im so cool :roll:

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

bluntman wrote:aos sucks donkey dick-----o wow i got a necromancer with all white neon hair banksittin on my neon beetle im so cool :roll:
ooo, another person who doesnt know bricks from a shit at aos.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Rollercouli wrote:
bluntman wrote:aos sucks donkey dick-----o wow i got a necromancer with all white neon hair banksittin on my neon beetle im so cool :roll:
Here, you can add me to the list then as well. AoS is what COMPLETELY ruined the game of UO. It was already bad enough EA took over and was shitting bricks on it. UO before AoS was purely based on the skill of the player. What AoS did was make the game item based. It no longer mattered how good of a player you are but what gear you had, whether or not you would win a fight (unless you were of course a 3 fingered idgit, but in that case you shouldnt be playing UO).
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Rollercouli

Post by Rollercouli »

niqeo wrote:
Rollercouli wrote:
Here, you can add me to the list then as well. AoS is what COMPLETELY ruined the game of UO. It was already bad enough EA took over and was shitting bricks on it. UO before AoS was purely based on the skill of the player. What AoS did was make the game item based. It no longer mattered how good of a player you are but what gear you had, whether or not you would win a fight (unless you were of course a 3 fingered idgit, but in that case you shouldnt be playing UO).
1: I agree with you about EA being a uo ruiner.
2: however You act as if Aos is not based on the skill of the player, let me remind you that aos is quite alot more complicated pvpwise, that its far from just hitting random keys spamming stuff. People who play that way are dead faster than a mongbat. Aos is NOT about how good gear you got. Aside from myself alot of really talented pvpers exist in aos who can beat people who have uber gear on even while they are fully naked, alot of those players are also good pvpers in pre era's.
3: what you say does fit the bill on SE and ML however, those expansions actually were completely item oriented. Those expansions really did make it a "who has the best gear" game. But you are very wrong about aos.
Maybe from a T2a point of view because this era is quite minimal compared to aos, i understand where you come from mate, but i dont think you have ever seen real aos pvp.

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

If you or anyone else fought naked and beat anyone that had all the AoS gear the quality of their opponents must of been that of a 3 year old.

No way youre going to beat someone naked when they have 45% HCI 45% DCI 100 DI and 25% SDI.

I call BS on you yet again.

Please kill someone noteworthy on second age before you spam your crap again please.