PKs in Destard - Shallow Grave, Hendrix, and Hecklar

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Misti Autumns

Re: PKs in Destard - Shallow Grave, Hendrix, and Hecklar

Post by Misti Autumns »

Thanks for the post! Always nice to hear that somebody appreciates our help after we kill you.

Berock Shagando

Post by Berock Shagando »

I've encountered these guys a few times. Sometimes I can get away, other times not. There are other PKs stalking Destard as well. The ones that I hate the most are the ones who have a ghost in there names rawrzar. That fuck is always there. After the second time I was PKd there I took a ghost of my own to scout it out. rawrzar is there all night on weekends it seems. I followed him on my ghost as he camped Destard for blues. Someone would come in and 5-10 mins later (time enough to accumulate a good deal of gold on a bard) in come 3 or 4 reds and attempt to murder them. These guys are horrible tho. I get away from them 90% of the time. I've had them come in on my bard probably 10-12 times and have only killed me twice. Always rolling 3-4 deep. Its my bard's fleeing skill. He's GM and my horse is very fast apparently cus I can usually leave them in my dust and recall. Couple times they were prepared though. Got me to 1hp before I recalled. They are getting better. But still 3-4v1 bard? I wish I could remember their names. I don't stick around too long once I see a red or grey name. Anyway, just a warning to all Destard farmers...Scout for ghosts first...and not just near the entrance. rawrzar moves his ghost around. I had to search for him most times and sometimes don't find him.

kwhiz73
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kwhiz73 »

The guys listed in title strike incredibly fast. Less than a week ago I noticed a bunch of red in the upper left corner of my screen, immediately hit recall, and still only escaped with 6 hits left. If I wouldn't have resisted a flamestrike I would've been dead.

Berock Shagando

Post by Berock Shagando »

Yeah Shallow Grave, Hendrix, and Heckler. Those guys are fast

fdtreece
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fdtreece »

VERY FAST! They got me yesterday at the Fire Temple and I'm usually a GM recaller but even with reflect up my bard had no chance. They were cool though and rezed as you all mentioned plus left me with a few regs and runes.

One question for you WL guys though: Any chance I can buy my runebook back? :) I know it would it only take me a half hour to re-create but it's a game and everything has a price so hit me up so you can get more loot from me. :)

Stonewilled
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stonewilled »

Heckler wrote:Hecklar ?
:lol:
[10:42:25] <yomega> never picked someoneto grudge on
[10:42:31] <yomega> but it will be u

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

Berock Shagando wrote:Those guys are fast

almost speedhack like. ;)

they catched me a few days bag on one of my rares runs. resurrected me, kept my horse alive and left recall regs. ty guys.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

no speed hacks work broseph

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

hence the twinky-smilie.

sorry for the late reply.