Line of sight issue

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Line of sight issue

Post by Naughtington »

Wanted to mention that there are issues on the Seas with getting loot from serpents and water elems. I've had many (maybe all) serpent corpses as unlootable, no corpse opening up. And on the water elems, their stuff just can't be picked up. Even getting out on the plank right next to or on top of the loot, it is unreachable.

Just FYI. =))

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Line of sight issue

Post by Arkon »

Same here. Killed 3 serps while fishing last night, first one's corpse landed on the boat as usual but was unable to loot. When the second came I opened the plank and killed it from there; also unable to loot. Third one came from the other side and I tried the plank method again; again was unable to loot.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Thanks guys, fixing this as soon as possible.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Yew

Post by Yew »

Had the same issue at Shame island area... gold right in front of me couldn't be picked up (was on the egde of the island).

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

Yeah, I'm still not getting elem gold, I assume because it is on the ocean. The stuff stacked on top like Black pearl and a magic items can be gotten. Serpent corpses are opening normally again.

Crrian

Post by Crrian »

I can get the sea serpent corpse, but picking up arrows on the seas, or even the arrow on the deck of the ship is a problem... always says the item is out of reach.

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

Water Elem gold issue has been fixed. Thanks Derrick. =)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Good to hear. My pleasure :)
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Marcus Mooby

Post by Marcus Mooby »

apparently there are still problems. I fished this guy up and when i killed him i couldnt loot him. I then drove my boat through him where he would be on the deck.. This has worked before but this time no matter what i do i can't reach the corpse.