Impossible Halloween Maze! 10/31 1pm est.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Dark_Radiance

Impossible Halloween Maze! 10/31 1pm est.

Post by Dark_Radiance »

Halloween Maze Event! Over 250k in Prizes...
location.jpg
location.jpg (27.46 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
3 level maze.jpg
3 level maze.jpg (102.29 KiB) Viewed 3598 times
Date: Halloween
Time: 1pm est. - 5pm est.(Ending time may be extended)
Location: Keep loacted just east of the Vesper Inn library, 1 screen south of the Vesper Inn where new characters start out.

General discription: This is be a very detailed event consisting of the keep which holds the Main maze, and a Tower which will have the loot in it. To reach the tower, one must first enter the keep through the locked doors as a ghost, figure out the 3 level maze to reach the finish, then travel through a set of gates casted by my bots to enter the Tower. Once at the tower you will be resurrected and free to loot anything in the tower. To exit, you must use one of the rune books on the third level to recall out. Or simply log out/in to spawn right out side the tower and make a short run to Britian which is located directly south of the tower.

Prizes:

First person to complete the maze and to make it to the tower will recieve ONE furn dye charge. I will make arrangements with that person with what they want dyed/color after the event as it is apart of a 5 charge furn dye tub.

There will also be a second mini maze at the tower that you may attempt that will have a small house deed at the end.

Inside the tower there will be 100k in gold spread around, along with magic items/weapons. On the first floor there is even a room filled with fished up mib's that have NOT been id'ed. (Gold was taken from these but items were only added to them, not taken!) The catch is you can only take what you can carry, as the only way out is through logging out/in or by using one of the rune books located in the third level. Of course you can redo the maze and load up as many times as you want during the time allowed!
Loot room.jpg
Loot room.jpg (78.83 KiB) Viewed 3420 times

More Details with pictures will be posted below to help better explain this event.
Last edited by Dark_Radiance on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dark_Radiance

Re: Impossible Halloween Maze! 10/31 1pm est.

Post by Dark_Radiance »

NO PVP IS ALLOWED IN THE TOWER!

Just as a reminder, the doors will be locked so you must be a ghost to enter. Also you will remain as a Ghost until you pass through both gates leading you into the tower. Once at the tower you will be ressed.
stairs to level 2.jpg
stairs to level 2.jpg (55.72 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
It may seem that you are not walking up the stairs but you are. Just continue walking up the stairs and once you get high enough the client will show your ghost in the correct spot.
level 1.jpg
level 1.jpg (155.77 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
Simply walk off the west side of the keep to finish the maze.....
Gate location.jpg
Gate location.jpg (62.9 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
This is where the first gate will be, I will have a macro setup to open a gate every min or so.
Last edited by Dark_Radiance on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dark_Radiance

Post by Dark_Radiance »

second maze.jpg
second maze.jpg (135.51 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
Once here, you may attempt this second maze if you wish. Once you walk down the stairs you will not be able to walk back up so be sure to make up your mind. To complete this maze, just move the boxes out of the way and make your way to the tower's wing. But be careful, if you move the wrong box one of my minions will strike you down.

mib loot.jpg
mib loot.jpg (94.25 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
These are all fished up mib's that have been unidentified. I've also added some high end weapons that I bought from jorel in a recent auction. http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=23137

runebooks.jpg
runebooks.jpg (99.11 KiB) Viewed 3435 times
Once you have loaded up with all the loot you can carry, you may leave by either logging out and relogging in at the front of the tower. Or you may use one of these runebooks. They are all filled with recall scrolls so no regs are required. As one last twist, only TWO of these books will send you safely to a town. The other 12 will send you to a random graveyard, so be prepared to run for your life with all of your loot.
Last edited by Dark_Radiance on Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trols

Post by Trols »

Great idea!! Looks like alot of fun!! Thanks for doing this!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Oh no...not again!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

SoundofGod

Post by SoundofGod »

I love the fact that you have to be a ghost to do the maze. Last time you had to wait for your stam to regen to get passed a slow-poke or a chicken. ;)

Schwweet!

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

I look forward to it!

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

you have to be alive to use foot stools, he just means you enter the keep dead (then prob get rezzed)
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

I WILL RAPE THIS MAZE LIKE THE TWO BEFORE IT
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

This maze kicked my ass. After 2 hours I had to just quit, lol. Nice job.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Skullgrim »

Yah! Everyone got stuck at the exit and my wife was the first to run through! Go Dutchess! This is still pending darks decision though. Still great fun!

Yohanu

Post by Yohanu »

I was second!
Upcoming Festivals:
Muskelrock 2011

Previous Festivals:
Muskelrock 2010
Muskelrock 2009
Sweden Rock Festival 2009
Wacken Open Air 2009

Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Skullgrim »

My hat off to Cryrex for taking so many risks and prodigy, if it wasnt for our efforts the maze woulf have been truly impossible. Congrats Yohanu! (mobile post)

lordmatt

Post by lordmatt »

yohanu, *we* were second. :)

it was good fun though, even right after darkradiance logged and cyrex started killing people off in the tower. luckily i'm not very noticable and managed to slip away with a good amount of the loot...

time2a

Post by time2a »

yah was good fun deffiantly, basically was team work for the most part and who wanted to take the next move to come back up exspecially when it was from level 1 to 2 to 3 then to 2 to 1 and out. Cyrex failed and i was able to pull him into the runebook room and recall out hahah. Thanks dark was great fun.