Housing

Moderator: Support Moderators

V3r1n

Housing

Post by V3r1n »

Is the server really too full for anything larger than a 7x7? My buddy and I looked around for approximately 5 hours for a place to drop a patio, no luck. Is this an accurate assessment of the open land situation in SecondAge? I know we're going for era accuracy but man.....

Spitfire

Re: Housing

Post by Spitfire »

I don't have personal experience looking, but the general consensus is that there are spots for a house like that. Houses fall every day pretty much so you can luck out by finding one of those spots. Also, if you check the trading forum, people always have houses on sale with a reasonable markup (depending on location).

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I placed a tower 2 weeks ago, then dropped it when I realized I just wasn't going to use it.

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

I've even gone on IRC asking if anyone wanted to place a tower because I found a spot. Unfortunately, I play in off hours and either no one was interested or no one was online...

Nicoladen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nicoladen »

V3r1n wrote:Is the server really too full for anything larger than a 7x7? My buddy and I looked around for approximately 5 hours for a place to drop a patio, no luck. Is this an accurate assessment of the open land situation in SecondAge? I know we're going for era accuracy but man.....
5 hours ? :/

You could have farmed for 30mins-1 hour and made the ekstra few K for a placed house.

oh well it's always easy looking back isn't it? :)

V3r1n

Post by V3r1n »

Yea, that's true I suppose, welp, if anyone finds a spot or knows of one I'd appreciate a heads up!

Return to “New Player Help”