The Lost Tales of Adventure: A Two-Fisted Tale of Justice

Share stories and special moments with the community.
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Lost Tales of Adventure: A Two-Fisted Tale of Justice

Post by chumbucket »

Part One - Yomega, Horse Abuser

We had been monitoring the serial horse-abuser known as Yomega for some time. Dozens of horses had complained about the treatment they had received at his hands over the past few months. Upon locating his home, an elementary security lapse was detected. His wanton abuse of these noble animals had not escaped our attention. He had hurt his last horse.

Our operation was simple. A ghost was placed inside his house for surveillance. At an opportune moment, we would rush inside, save the animals, and arrested this horse-abusing fiend. The task proved easier than we expected. He had two afk characters inside, each hurting the horses on which they sat no doubt, while he played on his Trammel Tamer. Said tamer came home, disappeared on the porch, and no further movement was detected.

And so began the raid.

The first bust was the Trammel Tamer, who had merely hidden on the porch rather than logged out. A number of items of value were confiscated. A wretched and abused mare (pure) was liberated and taken to the Downs' Horse Sanctuary, a non-profit safe house for victims of horse-abuse.

Next, a sleepy fellow within arrow range fell in the line of fire. His horse was the only thing he had of any real value. [cA] and its departments, including the [cA] Department of Justice, of course seek above all else to promote the health and welfare of all of UOSA animals. We had come specifically to set these poor animals free. Alas, it sometimes is in their best interest to put them out of their misery.

A third animal abuser was located asleep upstairs. On his body were found various reagents and bandages, no doubt illegally obtained. They were confiscated and yet another injured, malnourished horse was put to sleep.

A thorough search of the house revealed a number of stashes of Trammel contraband. Unfortunately, these items were secured to the floor and could not be picked up. A few, however, could be eaten.

Our was done. Relatively few Trammel goods were confiscated, but all of the abused animals had either been taken to a safe location or put down. Justice had been served. But just as we began preparing to leave for our next raid, a fourth criminal unexpectedly appeared and began ejecting us from the premises.

Justice, however, cannot be stopped by mere (open) doors.

Part 2 - Red Pots Only

We here at the [cA] Department of Justice believe there are far greater crimes than mere horse abuse. We particularly despise those known to frequent the realm known as Trammel. Thus, we set up a sting operation at a portal to this forbidden land. While there we netted the person who may be the most Trammel you can possibly be without being a member of mYm. He nearly escaped through a Trammel gate, but the gods of Felucca slowed him down just enough so that he might be brough to justice.

As a public service, I would just like to take this time to point out that a yellow pot might have saved him. Alas, he carries only reds. Documentation follows.

[23:04] <IronfistMax> well thank you buggy ass gate, what a noble way to get into stat
01[23:04] <chumbucket> We aim to please.
[23:05] <IronfistMax> If I woulda known the moronic gate was going to bug out, I woulda tried to heal or something
[23:05] <IronfistMax> sigh

[23:43] <IronfistMax> Hmm
[23:43] <IronfistMax> Kind of interesting on how after we talked, someone makes a sarcastic comment about "a buggy gate"
01[23:44] <chumbucket> hax!
[23:46] <IronfistMax> Would have thought you would have shown me a little more respect than that
01[23:46] <chumbucket> ?
[23:47] <IronfistMax> Than to tell your buddies who helped just PK me about our irc convo
01[23:47] <chumbucket> I didn't think it was a secret?
[23:48] <IronfistMax> It's not a secret, that's not what I was saying. My point is its obvious you think its funny and BS that I used the excuse "a buggy gate"
01[23:48] <chumbucket> former true, latter not so much
01[23:48] <chumbucket> they are tricky
[23:51] <IronfistMax> I don't care about dying, I accept it as a stat-loss PK. However dying to a glitch is pretty annoying. On top of that, I would have assumed you of all people, being one of the first statloss pks with me
[23:51] <IronfistMax> Ehh, it doesn't matter anymore
[23:51] <IronfistMax> Enjoy your laughs

For the record, I would like to point out that my tinker ("one of the first statloss pks") has never been to Trammel. Not even once.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Lost Tales of Adventure: Two Two-Fisted Tales of Jus

Post by chumbucket »

I just noticed he somehow managed to score a kill in between the screens I took of his MyUOSA profile. Now that's LEETPVP!

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Lost Tales of Adventure: A Two-Fisted Tale of Justic

Post by Boondock_Saint »

That was entertaining.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

You can clearly see in that picture that he is riding a short-mane mare, which is not pure.

Also did you save IRC logs from 4 months ago?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Sandro wrote:You can clearly see in that picture that he is riding a short-mane mare, which is not pure.
My mistake. I will leave an offering in Trammel to assuage you.
Sando wrote:Also did you save IRC logs from 4 months ago?
Session Start: Thu Aug 27 17:17:38 2009
Session Ident: alatar
[17:17] Session Ident: alatar (WildIRC, chumbucket) (alatarluin@REDACTED)
[17:17] <alatar> omfg
[17:17] <alatar> that operation red hemperor is the funniest $#$% i have ever seen in my entire life
01[19:02] <chumbucket> heh
01[19:02] <chumbucket> yeah it was good times
Session Time: Fri Aug 28 00:00:00 2009
Session Close: Fri Aug 28 01:06:50 2009

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

Sexiest corpse ever.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”