Bloodrock Orcs open enrollment!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Drunk Monk

Bloodrock Orcs open enrollment!

Post by Drunk Monk »

Greebas oomies! The Bludchok-Hai (Urk) is now recruiting new orcs. If you are looking for something new in UO and have never joined a RP guild, Urk is the way to go! Hell, even if you are into RP, that's even better. We create a unique experience by giving players intelligent monsters to fight that they can talk and interact with. Please be careful when creating your orc however, as there are rules for names and skin color. We are a friendly guild that helps each other as best we can, even if we are red!

Please visit these sites and read up on the rules and register/post if interested:

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6785
http://bloodrock.xillin.com/uo/rules.htm

...Did I mention in a few weeks we will be hosting a chieftain clomp to install a new Urk chief?!?!?! NOOOGGRRAAHH!!!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Bloodrock Orcs open enrollment!

Post by wgensel »

I'm in.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

OK, just let me know when you are on and we will get you on the stone
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Come on guys, get your Urk on!

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

*breathes heavily*
Joyn uz. Tugeddur uz rule da humies az....*scratches butt*...urkz mi guezz. Az Urkz! NOGRRAAAA!!

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

De Bludchok-Hai ib lukin fer moar Urkz! Oomies- Uu sai aney Urks, uu gib shinnies! Oomies pai Trybute tu da Urks, HOHOHO. Ef enugh Urkz er awayk, ee habbin a CHIEFTAN CLOMP. Maiybe UU culd ee da nexk chieftan of da Bludchok-Hai!

The chieftan clomp will only happen if we get enough recruits. So come on guys, sign up on the bloodrock forums and start your orc char! Its time to remind the humans the power of the Bloodrock Clan! NOOOGGRRRAAAHHH!!

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Bump hohoho *picks nose*

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Still looking for recruits. Trying to get more events going, as well as an orcish raiding party, road blocks, crafted forts in high traffic areas and anything thing else to cause some Urk ruckus!!

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Still recruiting fresh meat. We have all you need to get your orc started today!

Feldar

Post by Feldar »

i have been logging my urks in and no one is ever on or no one answers when asked in guild chat...

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

How long do you stay on before you log off? If the answer is less than 5 minutes then technically 10 orcs could all do this within 1 hour and miss each other. That being said, at the moment it is extremely likely no other orcs are on when you are. I played a few hours the other night, but that isn't happening more than once a week for me right now.

If you really only want to play an orc when others are on, then yeah, it'll likely be a bit before that happens. And that's fine with me really...I think most orcs are like that. Personally I don't mind finding something for my orc to do when online, but I'm odd like that and don't have interesting humie characters.

If you do nothing else, remember the KA'BUUM ORC EXPLOSION EVENT on Friday Nov 12th. That should be a lot of fun for orcs who can make it!

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

I haven't been on much the past 2 weeks due to work. Do you have an account on the bloodrock forums?

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Who are you asking? Feldar? Of course I do. I post there under the same name. Krothu is coming back and he'll be online more than I...the green machine is picking up steam...

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Vishakt wrote:Who are you asking? Feldar? Of course I do. I post there under the same name. Krothu is coming back and he'll be online more than I...the green machine is picking up steam...
Was asking Feldar. Maybe we can all set aside a day of the week to get together. Seems everyone plays different times. All Urks, check the bloodrock site! As Vishakt mentioned, the orc explosion event is coming soon!

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

More Urks on on each day, some vets are returning. Now is a good time to sign up guys!