Razor and toolbar issue

Edie Brickell

Razor and toolbar issue

Post by Edie Brickell »

When I fire up UO using Razor, once UO starts running Razor disappears from my desktop toolbar. The interface remains but it's buried underneath the full screen UO interface and if I click out of it I can't get in to work on macros and such....anyoen else have this problem?

Dagon

Re: Razor and toolbar issue

Post by Dagon »

I don't know if you mean your task bar or your system tray... so......

by default Razor runs in the system tray (near the clock) and there is an icon there you can use to show/hide the window by right clicking on it. try that first.

you can optionally run it in the task bar (like normal programs) by selecting that option in razor and then restarting razor

there is also a smart always on top option that is supposed to keep razor on top of the client window but i've never had much luck with getting that to actually work..

but you said the razor window IS on screen, just under the client, so it doesn't sound like it's the same problem as this http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=22912 since that person's window wasn't actually visible.

Edie Brickell

Re: Razor and toolbar issue

Post by Edie Brickell »

This is helpful....I shoulda mentioned tahat razor wass in my bar BEFORE the last big update which messed everyone up. But what you said helped and I found where Windows 7 was hiding the icon...all is good and THANKS for the help...