Wheres UO Waldo??

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Wheres UO Waldo??

Post by Skullgrim »

At 8pm eastern time at the trinsic South/West Bank Mr Lotto will be hosting the "Wheres Waldo Event" the rules are simple and are as follows.

Up to 50 people may participate in finding Waldo
Entry is 1k per person which will be the prize for the winner along with Mr Lotto matching the pool up to the 50k for a possible 100k pot to the winner.

1. Each team member will be supplied with a book after entry fee is paied
2. After all books are passed out and registry is complete (Registry is only open for 30 mins from event start time) Mr Lotto will say a town.
3. After Mr Lotto names the town those participating in the event will be allowed to leave and search the town for Waldo
4. WALDO- Waldo will not be outside of and guard zones and could be in any building. Waldo is macroing hiding and will be doing it in spurts so keep your eyes out.
5. Once you have found Waldo type where he is and what object waldo is facing. Example: Waldo is hiding in BLANK shop Facing BLANK or Waldo is inside of Encyclopedia Magicka facing Dried flowers. If your unsure what object Waldo is facing just click on it with your mouse.
6. Bring your book with your answer I will review answer based on first come first serve basis. I will not except incorrect answers they must be labeled as they are in the game when you click on them.
7. Late comers will be eliminated based on how many players we have each heat.
8. After all memebers bring books or are eliminated the next heat will start with a new town being named and after books are re-passed out.
9. First person to find Waldo on the last of 6 heats with correct answer in my hands wins the cash!

I hope everyone has fun with this event!!

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Wheres UO Waldo??

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Super fun and exciting. Thank you!

Skullgrim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Skullgrim »

Event wasn't as big as I hoped but additional prizes were awarded and Jaguar was the winner of 109k And shared some of the winnings with the runner up Douns. Hope to see more of you next waldo event with even more prizes and adventure!!! Some people signed up but never returned, if you enter an event please make sure you stay for it to start. Thanks to all and of course the uo second age staff.

Thurthton

Post by Thurthton »

Great idea for a game, I hope you'll give it a shot again some time. It's like Where's Waldo meets The Amazing Race.

Return to “Player Run Events”