Vendor house near Skara Brae MG

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Vendor house near Skara Brae MG

Post by wgensel »

Just got banned from the house for no reason. It was some UOH guy, don't remember that name. All I wanted was a full spellbook. I will not shop here again, Generic's vendors are cheaper anyway...

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Vendor house near Skara Brae MG

Post by SirEricKain »

I highly doubt some one from UoH would go out of their way to ban a customer from a vendor house for no apparent reason.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

I can think of no other reason than my karma title is "Unsavory." One person in the house as I was looking at the two front vendors, stepped onto the steps and opened the door then I was banned. They came out and yelled 'HELLO NEIGHBOR' in all caps. I was angry and just said I would take my business elsewhere and left. They lifted the ban but I will not shop there if they are going to ban for no reason. I couldn't be on very long last night and didn't have time to deal with that kind of stuff.

You can doubt if you want, but that's the full story.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

there is only one vendor house near skara moongate, and nobody from uoh is associated with it so....i'm throwing this into the BS pile.

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

All I'm doing is writing a review of my experience and people start flaming. There has to be someone at least friended from the house associated with UoH because that's who banned me.

I actually wanted to post this in the thread of the shop. I've seen in on here recently as I think the shop is fairly new, but I can't remember the name or the thread.

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

In case anyone wants to know the actual facts of this story, here is the reason the poster got banned:

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/34153

Our policy, like that of many vendor houses, is that thieves get banned.

Let me fix what you said so that it reads accurately:

"I am a noob thief. I was harrassing people at the moongates as so many noob thieves do when I saw a couple of people inside the vendor house on Skara Island. Because I am a noob thief and not really good at it, and actually sort of lazy, instead of waiting for an opportunity to stealth inside the vendor house as I would if I was any good, I just stood one square off the steps for 30 seconds to a minute, a classic noob thief move that is a dead giveaway that I am a noob thief. Not only did this raise the suspicions of the people inside the vendor house, it also gave them ample time to look up my name on MYUOSA and confirm their suspicions. Then, as a noob thief, I walked slowly onto the steps, opened the door, and slowly stepped inside, thinking this would somehow make my prospective victims relax but at the same time block the doorway while I looked at the situation and decided how best to proceed. In my noobness I didn't realize that so many noob thieves use this same stupid idea that anybody with any experience is going to instantly realize I am a noob thief and be ready with the ban hammer. I was extremely surprised and pissed that my brilliant, foolproof plan did not work, so I came to the forums to whine, misrepresent the facts, and outright lie in order to get some pathetic measure of petty revenge. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

You are lying....you were not temp banned, the ban was NOT lifted.....you ARE banned, and you will stay banned.

And dood...for god's sake get some skillz, you suck

Buh bye now.

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

And this is why you should not shop here. I was relating my experience and you turn it into a trash talk thread. I actually didn't know that players who had thief chars were not allowed to shop at your vendors. Please state that policy more clearly in the first post, since I heard about your vendor place on here. As you said, it is a NOOB thief char, nearly brand new. I am not in the thieves guild yet since I don't have 100 stealing and I am not 40 hours old.

That, however, doesn't mean I don't have money and want to buy things like any other char. I was in fact looking for a full spell book because, as you so eloquently pointed out, this is a LOLNOOB char. I wanted to get that, maybe stock up on regs (but I thought they were overpriced so I passed them over) and start macroing my magery before my gf got too upset.

Just because a char is a thief and walking slowly doesn't necessarily mean they will steal from you. Flame some more.

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

Sorry bud, I owe you no reasons or warnings in advance for anything I do.

You lied by saying you were temp banned.

You said I had no reason to ban you with the obvious lie by omission that you were a thief.

You've been busted as a liar and an idiot, and no amount of wriggling will get you out of it.

You now have zero credibility, and you should definitely go elsewhere with your business.

I have a thief. Virtually everybody has a thief. I'm not going to go shopping with my thief.....or if I do, it will be with the painfully obvious understanding that if the owner of the vendor house knows I am a thief, I may get banned. I'd have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise, and I certainly wouldn't go whine on the forums afterward, nor try to completely misrepresent the situation as "some psycho is just banning people at random with no purpose, rhyme or reason" when I knew full well I was a thief.

Hey man.....here, let me help you by stating two of the most obvious facts imaginable, which normal people don't need to be told:

Out of 15 (!) characters at your disposal, if you decide to bring your thief into my shop, or my private home, expect to be banned.....and by the way, the sun is going to rise tomorrow too.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

Dagon wrote:rofl
Iknoright this troll is ridiculous
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Return to “Player Run Vendors”