Ghosts & Gates

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
alatar

Ghosts & Gates

Post by alatar »

Should ghosts be able to block recall & gate locations?
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Badea

Re: Ghosts & Gates

Post by Badea »

Hmmm, I would say only if you could still perma-stat loss em. :) Which, of course you can't anymore, so no, they shouldn't be able to.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Badea wrote:Hmmm, I would say only if you could still perma-stat loss em. :) Which, of course you can't anymore, so no, they shouldn't be able to.
what the hell are you talking about
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Badea

Post by Badea »

During the first 6 months or so of UO (maybe a bit longer) you could perma lower stats on ghosts by casting certain spells on them. When they rezzed, their chars had the lower stats and they could never recover from it.

It was a sure fire way of getting rid of pesky ghosts.

P.S. Are you asking because you are currently a ghost? :)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

alatar wrote:Should ghosts be able to block recall & gate locations?
Good question, not sure, probably not.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Badea wrote:During the first 6 months or so of UO (maybe a bit longer) you could perma lower stats on ghosts by casting certain spells on them. When they rezzed, their chars had the lower stats and they could never recover from it.

It was a sure fire way of getting rid of pesky ghosts.

P.S. Are you asking because you are currently a ghost? :)
you are way.. off topic.. im referring to ghost mobiles being able to block a marked location on a recall rune..
#1 PK Guild on T2A