Bank Closes on opening of paperdoll

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
niqeo

Bank Closes on opening of paperdoll

Post by niqeo »

I checked all hot key and macro setups. Nothing client-side causing this.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Bank Closes on opening of paperdoll

Post by Mikel123 »

Also closes when you are struck by someone's weapon. Don't know if this is intentional or not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Bank closing when opening paperdoll is accurate. Opening paperdoll also sends an "update", or resynch packet as per OSI.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Derrick wrote:Bank closing when opening paperdoll is accurate. Opening paperdoll also sends an "update", or resynch packet as per OSI.
that explains it, ty
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Np :)

I posted too soon, meant to add some history on it: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18945

If I remember correctly, someone did check this out on EA servers, but it's the actual sending of that packet which closes bank.

The patch: Subject: Patch 130 - May 21, 2010: "a big patch of small goodies?"
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."