DECEIT BONE WALL

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
niqeo

Re: DECEIT BONE WALL

Post by niqeo »

Tonight went rather well! Plently of people came and went.
I think I will make this a normal routine if enough people show interest.

Next Bone Wall will be Friday 5th August @ 7pm Pacific.

Hope to see you guys the next time!
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Berock Shagando

Post by Berock Shagando »

good idea...post specific times so that pks will come and ruin it

fortin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fortin »

The bone wall was the place to be back in the day. I GMed my first skill on that wall.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Berock Shagando wrote:good idea...post specific times so that pks will come and ruin it
That's fine if they come. I had my own "goon squad" prepared in the past for these occasions. Actually every attempt except one against any of the walls I have run has been squashed. I don't fear PKs at all. This could either be because im already 7x while running the wall, or because im RED at heart and charge head first into the battle embracing death as an option.
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

Berock Shagando

niqeo wrote:
That's fine if they come. I had my own "goon squad" prepared in the past for these occasions. Actually every attempt except one against any of the walls I have run has been squashed. I don't fear PKs at all. This could either be because im already 7x while running the wall, or because im RED at heart and charge head first into the battle embracing death as an option.
Nice! do you do the bone wall any other times besides on fridays?

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Yes, I can do it pretty much any day of the week. I just need enough interest so I'm not standing there myself cause it gets boring hitting skeletons being a 7x. I do it more for the social factor. I enjoy meeting players in game other then when having swords at each others throats.

Berock Shagando

do you use IRC?

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Berock Shagando wrote:do you use IRC?
Yes, in IRC I am "VANTTO".

I however am taking a break for a few days now. My DSL connection seems to fluxuate way too much for my style of playing for now. I logged in to be slain within the first minute of play by some half-ass'd player that simply spammed e-bolts as I was not able to chug a greater heal potion and click my G-Heal cursor off fast enough so my 1200 ping got the best of me. Reading up on things at the library seems a much safer spot for the time being. Besides...once they remove all of our public libraries, all we will have left is the noble lie.

scourgez

Post by scourgez »

is this still going on? I'd really like to get in on this with my new char

Kriav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kriav »

Bonewal anyone???