Sound Issues

Azaazel

Sound Issues

Post by Azaazel »

I'm not sure what's going on, but this week I've been having a lot of issues. Now all of the sudden my sound in game won't work. It works fine on everything on my computer except the game. The sound is turned on and is at max sound and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Sound Issues

Post by nightshark »

This might sound whacky, but try setting both your music + sound to max volume in game options (alt-O). I have a problem on a certain computer that if I adjust the volume on music, my sound effects will crap out. Regardless of whether music is turned on or off.

If it's not related to that, try going into Programs -> Applications -> Sound volume (can't remember the exact name, it might be in one of the sub folders or accessories). Make sure nothing is muted or turned down there.

Third option would be a fresh reinstall, but I'm sure someone would have better ideas than that.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Azaazel

Re: Sound Issues

Post by Azaazel »

nightshark wrote:This might sound whacky, but try setting both your music + sound to max volume in game options (alt-O). I have a problem on a certain computer that if I adjust the volume on music, my sound effects will crap out. Regardless of whether music is turned on or off.

If it's not related to that, try going into Programs -> Applications -> Sound volume (can't remember the exact name, it might be in one of the sub folders or accessories). Make sure nothing is muted or turned down there.

Third option would be a fresh reinstall, but I'm sure someone would have better ideas than that.
Thanks a ton, the music volume solved the problem, very odd. appreciate your help bud.