Insane Issue please help!!

Kyndrith

Insane Issue please help!!

Post by Kyndrith »

Ok I have never had a problem with UO/Razor or the websites unless it was on their side. Today I was farming in Destard when all the sudden I started to lag up...I resynced and everything worked but I couldnt move but everything else was. I resynced again and the same thing. I did this again and then I crashed. All the sudden I could not reconnect, the website would not work and I was booted from IRC. Now each time I start razor i get the login attempt to log on and it tells me I am having a problem communicating. The website will not work. IRC will not let me join. The funny thing is that I also play Divinity. That website will not work for me either and neither will their servers. This makes no sense. Everything else internet wise works perfect. I tried restarting and also restoring. No help. This is my laptop and I am on a different connection. I have no idea what to do but I cant play or access the website or IRC. Its like my IP got banned or something to anything that has to do with UO rofl. This is the craziest things ive ever encountered on my computer...

HELP!!!!

Kyndrith

Re: Insane Issue please help!!

Post by Kyndrith »

Also it must be IP based because I tried to work it on my laptop on the same connection as my IP and it wouldnt let me connect to this website, any of the servers for razor, the other servers websites (divinity), and no IRC either. When I go to a different IP everyting works fine...

Kyndrith

Post by Kyndrith »

I dont have any idea what happened or how it could have happened, but now everything is working fine...

Twiz

Post by Twiz »

Glad we could help!