CTF, Sound, Recall Rune and Healing Bugs

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Blackbeard

CTF, Sound, Recall Rune and Healing Bugs

Post by Blackbeard »

Sorry for all the edits. This is the final post.

Recall rune I have on a character brought me to a location another recall rune I had previously marked on another character. I did not remark the former rune so it was not an error on my part.

Was hunting in the forest yesterday and I was hearing this weird noise. It wasn't another NPC and I didn't have anything playing on my computer so I don't know what it was. It didn't sound like a corrupted sound file but rather something intentional like the *Ahem* or *Aaah*.

First time I've had these issues after playing Ultima Online for over 12 years.

When I was playing the CTF yesterday I noticed a "Rias is attacking <Player>" message. I've never seen that before. I thought that CTF messages were only for "<Player> has killed <Player>". I thought this was odd so I figured I'd report this as well.

Lastly: Healing is taking an extra second longer than usual. 6 seconds for other players, 9 if they're poisoned. 15 seconds for yourself, 19 if you're poisoned.
"In case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening and good night."

Derrick

Re: CTF, Sound, Recall Rune and Healing Bugs

Post by Derrick »

Blackbeard wrote:Sorry for all the edits. This is the final post.

Recall rune I have on a character brought me to a location another recall rune I had previously marked on another character. I did not remark the former rune so it was not an error on my part.

Was hunting in the forest yesterday and I was hearing this weird noise. It wasn't another NPC and I didn't have anything playing on my computer so I don't know what it was. It didn't sound like a corrupted sound file but rather something intentional like the *Ahem* or *Aaah*.

First time I've had these issues after playing Ultima Online for over 12 years.

When I was playing the CTF yesterday I noticed a "Rias is attacking <Player>" message. I've never seen that before. I thought that CTF messages were only for "<Player> has killed <Player>". I thought this was odd so I figured I'd report this as well.

Lastly: Healing is taking an extra second longer than usual. 6 seconds for other players, 9 if they're poisoned. 15 seconds for yourself, 19 if you're poisoned.
Recall rune: I cannot fathom how this could possibly have happened. There is no link between your characters and their possessions that could have allowed items to get mixed up even upon some form of unprecedented data corruption. There has to be an explanation for this.

Weird sounds in the forest: There are many things in UOSA which lie waiting for discovery; this was no bug but may be worthy of your further investigation.

The CTF message may have been the result of rias somehow damaging someone on his own team. I will direct him to this to see if he remembers anything about that occurrence, it is strange.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."