Introducing myself.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Socks

Introducing myself.

Post by Socks »

Hey everyone, I'm new here to the Second Age world! I stumbled across this shard about a day ago and it looks promising. With that being said, I haven't played UO in a good 5 years, but I'm starting to get the hang of everything again. I used to play on a shard that was exactly like this one, except there were no mounts.

Now that I've got that out of the way, is there anything I should know before macroing my characters? Like anything special this shard does or anything?

Also, are there any guilds or individuals willing to help out or anything? Once I get my characters to higher skills I would love to both PvM and PvP. It may take my a little bit to get to my skills as I was back then.

I'm a pretty friendly guy and I'll get along with everyone. Also, all my characters' names are usually an article of clothing that are made for feet. Don't ask me why, it's just what I had back in the day.

Thanks, Socks.

Pirul

Re: Introducing myself.

Post by Pirul »

Welcome to UOSA, Socks!!

You might want to check out NEW, it's a guild for new players, and will surely help you develop until you get a foot up.

If you have any specific questions, or need help with anything, feel free to jump into channel #C^V in IRC.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”