CHEAP Power-Force-Vanq-Silver WEPS!!!

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

saltyclappers

CHEAP Power-Force-Vanq-Silver WEPS!!!

Post by saltyclappers »

I have a retarded amount of crap that has made my place a complete snotstorm... So, ive started to go through some of it here and there... Im putting all of the force-power-vanq-silver stuff on Carlos the vendor thats located right next to the Yew Bank Mall. I think most of the prices are low... I went to a couple vendors near mine to look at their prices and I know I had the same items for 2k less a lot of the times.

Might not be true with all of the items... Cause I know I put a plus 20 vanq qstaff for like 10k - I dunno, that might be too much or little or whatever. Anyways... just go buy this stuff!!! NOW!!!

I didnt bother putting Shepard crooks, butcher knives and crap like that on there... and this is only maybe a 1/4th of the force/power/vanq stuffs... So ill keep tossin that stuff on there when I ID it. There are some perfects in the vanq bag too...

Thanks...
Attachments
Thats whats on there now...
Thats whats on there now...
saltyshitface.jpg (57.3 KiB) Viewed 846 times
<Bongy> runnin around on mares actin like yall dont die the only reason crew can run like that is the real pvpers allow it

Image ...I win!

saltyclappers

Re: CHEAP Power-Force-Vanq-Silver WEPS!!!

Post by saltyclappers »

I just added more weps to this... like 5 more plsu 25 vanqs and such. Still guessing on the prices, I couldnt possibly think they were too high.

Really, I wish someone would jsut buy all of them for a price.

I got tons more to put on there still... buy them! BUY THEM BUTCUAOSUI IOASHDN BUY THE MBUT HE MBUY BU B UY THEM!!!!!!!
<Bongy> runnin around on mares actin like yall dont die the only reason crew can run like that is the real pvpers allow it

Image ...I win!

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Hi, just thought I'd give you a bit of feedback from my shopping experience at your place. The selection is great, you have very good weps for fencers/archers/swds/and maces, very nice selection indeed. However, I don't know much about the price of +25 vanq items, but power items seemed a tad overpriced. Some just 500gps, some 1.5k (which for a power is quite a bit). I think I bought a broadswd or two, but still just my $0.02, hope it helps.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

saltyclappers

Post by saltyclappers »

There are sooooo freakin many weps on this stupid vendor now... buy this stuff. Puhpuhpuuhhhleeeaaassee.

Srsly... if you see a few things on there that you like, but the price is not where you want it to be, id be MORE than happy to work something out. I still have more weps to put there and right now, the bags are fakin stuffed.

IRC is sclams for instaspeakin..

Image ...I win!

Return to “Player Run Vendors”