new player questions

Moderator: Support Moderators

Jayrich

new player questions

Post by Jayrich »

hey guys im a brand new player.

i have some basic questions that i cant find any answers to

number one is how do you ride your horse/llama ? is there a command ? do i need to purchase a saddle what gives ? i have purchased a llama from a guy in town for cheaper then the stables and i made him follow me around i even fed it and stabled it but how do i ride it .

number two is i crafted some armor leggings but i cant wear them i went to another site to see if there is a requisite to wear this armor and it was like only 2x str and i have over 80. i seemingly cant wear any armor pants whats going on?

anyways im sure in the coming weeks i will have more noob questions so stay tuned .

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: new player questions

Post by Mikel123 »

Double-click on your mount to ride it. Make sure you're in Peace mode first :-)

You might be already wearing clothing-type pants; you can't wear two layers of pants, for the most part. Take off everything, so your character is just naked in a diaper-looking thing, and then try it.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

There is only 1 type of llama that you can ride, they are named "a ride-able llama". To mount it you simply double-click the llama in peace mode. Doing so in war mode will attack your pet, and possibly get you guard-whacked.

You should be able to wear your armor leggings just fine, provided you aren't already wearing another piece of armor/clothing that goes on the same layer. If you are wearing shorts or any other armor leggings you'll have to remove those first and then try equipping the leggings to your paperdoll.

Hope this helps.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

join irc (http://www.uosecondage.com/Chat) if you have anymore questions. might get answers abit faster than waiting a day or 2 for people to answer to a forum post.

Return to “New Player Help”