resist gains and eval

Moderator: Support Moderators

BlackLeaf

resist gains and eval

Post by BlackLeaf »

im trying to raise resist for the first time on this shard,and the only thing i can say is a big red D'OH...:).
Browsing the forum in search of help i noticed that i dont have eval on my char as many suggests.
im at 89.4 now.i started from 80 and i used 3k fs (i cant remember what from 55,like 4k eb) and i have 0 eval.This to say that i dont miss it.Till now,at least...
So my question is:are the last 100 gains so much harder (possible?) without eval?can anyone guess somthing like a proportion,like,for exemple, i need 50% more regs/time without it?i added resist to an alredy existing template,so i need to lower another (hard earned)skill to rise eval,and i dont want to.But on the other hand i dont want either to wake up tomorrow and find that i have just wasted 3000 fs reg for 0.4 gains :P
help on this will be really apreciated,possibly before bed time :P
"The single most important PVP spell,however,is Recall."
-T2A official strategy guide

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: resist gains and eval

Post by nightshark »

the common answer is that you need eval, or that eval will make it faster, but imo that's based off complete speculation as noone has actually tested it.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Sandro

Re: resist gains and eval

Post by Sandro »

Use a secondary mage with 100 mage/eval to cast FS on the mobile you want to gain resist on.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Return to “New Player Help”