Personal vendor

Post by Rifleman »

My vendor was to quit a job last night.
Why is he take out work.
I was give money 80cash two days ago.

Pirul

Re: Personal vendor

Post by Pirul »

80 gold will probably keep him 2 UO days. Say "(name of vendor) status" and you will get a display of how many UO days he is paid, and how many they are RL days.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

One UO day is only two real world hours - You need to pay 12 days upkeep to have the vendor for one of our days.

As said above, "[name] status" will give you the info you need.

SirLanceAlittle
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirLanceAlittle »

Jill Stihl wrote:As said above, "[name] status" will give you the info you need.
Also, the more items you load onto your vendor, the more per-day he/she will charge you. I always use the Status command whener I make a change (addition or removal of item(s).

Oh, and to keep your vendor from rudely having it's back to the customers; make sure you are standing in front of your vendor, and in the direction you want him/her to face, when you utter the Status command. If you use the Status command while standing beside or behind your vendor, he/she will turn to face you and then remains in that possition.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

SirLanceAlittle wrote:Oh, and to keep your vendor from rudely having it's back to the customers; make sure you are standing in front of your vendor, and in the direction you want him/her to face, when you utter the Status command. If you use the Status command while standing beside or behind your vendor, he/she will turn to face you and then remains in that possition.
This is only if you use "<name> status". If you use the generic "vendor status" they do not turn -- just make sure you're talking to the right vendor if you have more than one.

Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

well... Hows take money which vendors holds?

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Rifleman wrote:well... Hows take money which vendors holds?
you say "vendor collect" or "<vendor name> collect" to get the money from them. Then the vendor will tell you how much he/she is holding for you and ask you how much of that you want.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Rifleman

Post by Rifleman »

Atraxi wrote:
Rifleman wrote:well... Hows take money which vendors holds?
you say "vendor collect" or "<vendor name> collect" to get the money from them. Then the vendor will tell you how much he/she is holding for you and ask you how much of that you want.
Thx Friend

Return to “New Player Help”