get rid of the light level filter on razor

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
marmalade

Re: get rid of the light level filter on razor

Post by marmalade »

lolol

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

There is nothing anybody can do about it unless they get the source code from Zippy. That, will never happen.

Zippy does not even participate with the RunUO team anymore.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I think a bigger problem from an accuracy sense is that the default light level of the dungeons is much lighter than it used to be in 1999.

I used Night Sight constantly in 1999, but I don't even use that light level filter here, because I don't need to. I can see just fine.

Sinatra SUN-FoW

Post by Sinatra SUN-FoW »

Sandro wrote:There is nothing anybody can do about it unless they get the source code from Zippy. That, will never happen.

Zippy does not even participate with the RunUO team anymore.

Damn that is a total bummer. I am a fan of the dark nights adds challenge never know when a red is lurking in the shadows, unless you have all names on haha. But like I said I know it won't catch on but at least I tried.
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times

Sinatra SUN-FoW

Mikel123 wrote:I think a bigger problem from an accuracy sense is that the default light level of the dungeons is much lighter than it used to be in 1999.

I used Night Sight constantly in 1999, but I don't even use that light level filter here, because I don't need to. I can see just fine.

Go to options turn on Dark Nights - then have a look :)

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Mikel123 wrote:I think a bigger problem from an accuracy sense is that the default light level of the dungeons is much lighter than it used to be in 1999.

dude idk what your settings are, but my friend played without razor and it was very dark in dungeons, it was hard to see what was going on
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Sinatra SUN-FoW

nightshark wrote:

dude idk what your settings are, but my friend played without razor and it was very dark in dungeons, it was hard to see what was going on
Yep - turn that brightness down my dude

bushman

Post by bushman »

seconded

Luke

Post by Luke »

To make one of the world's spells completely pointless is definitely a huge era inaccuracy and fairly serious issue, in my opinion. The people here just to spell their names in alternating caps and own everyone are not going to care but they aren't really fans of Ultima anyway; they just want to throw their weight around however they can and nightsight is just one less thing to think about for them. I think Razor should be eliminated but then again I didn't choose this game simply so I could rage my testosterone around while caring little about what Ultima really is.