Houses per account

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
theidocghost

Houses per account

Post by theidocghost »

in osi i do believe it was one house per Account not per Char i might be wrong here but i think that was how it went
<@Nevermore--> I don't care if you know each other or if it's serious or not
<kevin> im hurt
<@Nevermore--> Shut up kevin

A predator is a predator no matter the environment.

Derrick

Re: Houses per account

Post by Derrick »

This change was made in UO:R

There is a lot of discussion on this in other forum topics.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

theidocghost

Post by theidocghost »

are you sure ill look into it but i dont recall 1 house per char
<@Nevermore--> I don't care if you know each other or if it's serious or not
<kevin> im hurt
<@Nevermore--> Shut up kevin

A predator is a predator no matter the environment.

Zorce
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zorce »

Yeah T2A was 1 house per char. I had only 1 account and used to have a small brick on top of my tower back before they fixed it.
Houses like that were grandfathered so I had it a long time.

ahh the memories....

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

theidocghost wrote:in osi i do believe it was one house per Account not per Char i might be wrong here but i think that was how it went
Had three houses on Great Lakes with one account.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

Sum_Mors

Post by Sum_Mors »

Good people should fully support 1 per account, or 1 account per person, however.

Anything otherwise would make Mr. Randi unhappy. I couldn't live with myself if I did that.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Cry on the forums please.

If you played T2A UO you would know that a small house in the middle of nowhere, with 50 ratmen spawning on your face every time you log in, cost around 250k at the end of T2A - on Pacific, anyway.

If you want a large house, get saving - or camping IDOCS. Or something.

Or, why don't you start petitioning the real problem which is people who, through fraudulent means, maintain more than their fair share of ACCOUNTS - THAT WOULD SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM AND ACTUALLY HAVE SOME RATIONAL BASIS WITHIN THE CONSTRUCT OF THE RULES OF THE SHARD

Thanks for reading.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

You're a very angry man, Mens
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Emphasis added

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

nightshark wrote:You're a very angry man, Mens
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

Sum_Mors wrote:Good people should fully support 1 per account, or 1 account per person, however.

Anything otherwise would make Mr. Randi unhappy. I couldn't live with myself if I did that.
I'm skeptical that Mr. Randi would care about UOSA housing issues or that he would attach a subjective word like "good" to it.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Ehh I think we already are on our way to reducing housing, and its via era acurate means.

Im trying to cut down to 3-4 houses b/c the co owner change is such a nuisance, its not worth any additional place holder houses. Specially since houses are worth so little here. I think there are more house changes in the horizon too.

I always wonder why people cry about not being able to place a house when they can buy practically any house for 100% markup of deed at the very most??
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Sum_Mors

Post by Sum_Mors »

I believe the issue is that not everyone is as forward thinking as you. One stunningly rich person can own quite a bit more space than one person has any reason of owning, whether they use the room or not. As evidenced by a few threads, most of the time they prefer the latter, and rubbing it in others faces.

Maybe a rule should be added that requires a house to have decoration of some sort. Empty houses whose only activity is a weekly refresh should have a sign posted outside of them with a Neighborhood Charter Meeting type feel to it. Decorate your eyesore or we'll evict you.

Get behind this, GMs. :P

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Siege perilous ruleset would fix this problem.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Siege perilous ruleset would fix this problem.
I long for this day..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w