NEW NEW NEW yet ... Old as AMD, -S-, and Saint himself...

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
flight0202

NEW NEW NEW yet ... Old as AMD, -S-, and Saint himself...

Post by flight0202 »

I know that the references I speak will have mainly only heavy value to anyone who may have played on Chessy back around the T2A era, and perhaps on anybody who knew a little of the old game. I have spent the past week learning what I can of this new shard that has opened and sadly I have received little or no help. Most of the forums are old and outdated, others offer little help and I guess some are just really good at hiding because I hear the forums will tell you everything but you must have to find the good ones first.
When I first played I joined a man and his guild of friends and brothers and they were nice enough to help me gain my skills. Later on in my gaming I became one of the better PVP'ers in the game and we opened up Tournaments which I enjoyed winning. Then the game took a switch the guild broke apart and I quit for a few months only to come back to the days of Order vs Chaos and the poisoning of weapons. This was around the Bone Knight days, and no armor, this was the time when nobody complained about losing there stuff because it was part of the game and this was a time when PVP was made. These are the day which I believe as a PVP'er were the best days the game ever had. We would guild up around Brit and fight constantly... by far the most fun I ever had playing a video game. My point is back then I was helped to get good so the small things in the game escaped me and still do. Off and On I have been playing since right after Beta but have always just been a PVP type character. Not good with starting out alone. Are there any vets out there that would be willing to teach an old war hero the ropes out there in this new/old world? Any help would be appreciated and I always repay that of good deeds.