House Addon Placement

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

House Addon Placement

Post by Mens Rea »

Housing Update Phase 3 Dec 21 1998 1:48PM - Carpentry changes:
Double-clicking the deed will give you a ghosted image of the item to place.
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=1998_Patch_Notes

Dagon

Re: House Addon Placement

Post by Dagon »

indeed. i mentioned this a while back in a thread but i should have made a accuracy post. this would be a good one to have.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Interesting. I didn't remember this at all.

I'm going to have to lookinto how this worked, there are some differentce between placing a house (with a preview) and placing a large forge, or a loom.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

*An Corp*

I recently had a customer who needed to re-do a purchase because they messed up a placement. While I appreciate the extra business, I know this is frustrating for house owners and I would like it fixed myself.

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/Ultima_Onli ... 12/21/1998

The other side to this that's currently broken is that only house owners can place add-ons. From the same patch notes, friends should also be allowed to place add-ons. (Friends and co-owners get a message "You can only place this in a house you own")
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor