What skills you advice me to pick ))

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
futufly

What skills you advice me to pick ))

Post by futufly »

Hey guys, I'm totally new on this shard, I want to create a char with such skills: Hiding, Stealth, Snoop, Steal, Fencing, Magery, Animal Tamming

Basicly the primary skill should be Stealth and Hide, I want to ask you how u can correct me, I need magery for recalls mostly, And heard some advises that I should be either Fencing Thief or Mage Thief, please advise me good set up skills, thank you )))

Mr BoJangles

Re: What skills you advice me to pick ))

Post by Mr BoJangles »

lol... Where to start...

Taming will do you no good without animal lore, fencing will do you no good without anatomy and tactics, at which point you might as well pick up healing to go along with the anatomy. It seems like you're trying to mix three characters together, a dexer, mage thief, and tamer. Try to stick with one...

I would scrap all that and start as a bard so you can make yourself some quick cash. In the mean time you can macro your thief on a separate account...

A common bard template could be:

Musicianship
Provocation
Magery
Meditation
Eval int
Resist
Wrestling

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: What skills you advice me to pick ))

Post by nightshark »

rofl he comes in saying he wants a thief char and you send him away with a bard/mage template

you can find many thief templates here:
http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=Templates#Thief
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Return to “Guides”