New Player? New to T2A? Looking for Friends! Lets Group up!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Murugan

New Player? New to T2A? Looking for Friends! Lets Group up!

Post by Murugan »

Greetings,

I am looking to possibly start a guild for all the new players, people unsure of the T2A era, and people who simply like to group up but really do not have anyone to do so with! The guild is simply an Idea at this point, and really it is a feel for post to see if there is a call for people who are interested. The benefits to joining this guild would include higher ranking off the start (for helping establish and build the guild) and the ability to work and build some really good friendships within the game.

Nothing is set in stone, so if there are enough members interested in joining, then we will take it to the next level. PM me with some information about yourself. Below is a short list of things I am looking for to determine a set ranking, and to see if it is something worth spending the time and money on.

NOTE: Everyone is welcome to join the guild, however some questions are asked to understand the type of involvement one can put into the building and success of the guild. For example, if you wish to have help building a character, but are not on enough to run a guild just state this, so I do not place you as an officer who is hardly online. Remember we will have a ranking or some type of system set up to allow players who are active and participate a lot to gain a greater role within the guild.

The Guild Questions: (PM me if possible)

- How often do you play UO (Hours, Days, or hours per day? Example: 2 hours a day or 2 or 3 days a week)
- How much knowledge do you have of the T2A era?
- What type of role do wish to have within the guild? (Officer, Scout/recruitment, member)
- What type of Play style do you enjoy, would you like to experience? (PvP, PK, PvM, Events, Merchant)
- What type of characters do you wish to involve in the guild? (My merchant, my 7x GM Mage, (char - List Skills), Thief)
- Are you willing to work with New, Or Noob Members to bring them up to speed? (Yes, No, Explain)
- Any other information regarding joining or starting this guild that might be important? (List, explain, Detail)

With the Quest to possibly bring a large group to this shard, I am interested in involving a lot of different people into the guild. Thief’s who can rob an enemy of pearl or root as the dexers and mages make the kills, can provide precession accuracy to defeating tough guilds. Reds in a PvM guild? SURE, PvM is fun, until pks show up :-) Many times players who are in PvM mode are not prepared to fend off 2 bored pkers looking to pick a fight. Now, with some reds on your side, the comfort level is such that the PvM's of the guild feel more protected, and can scare off other blues without worry of being flagged in any way for attacking a blue. Once again, a little something for everyone.

Merchants!?! Always welcome, perhaps not to be added to the stone, if the guild decides to war other guilds or pick a faction, however crafters are always needed to provide equipment, repair goods and bring money into the guild other then events and raids. If enough people are interested in working with a fairly active guild, then we can be profitable and productive at the same time. Once again, a guild cut of the loot, or other decisions will be made, and set-up once an original panel is decided on.

Be Honest with the availability you have for the game, and the amount of effort you are willing to put into the guild, and I ensure you the best outcome and experience from a guild!

Happy Travels, and to those established guilds, looking for some action, Keep your eye open, we shall see you shortly!

MDK - Murder Death Kill - Original Member, OSI, Chesapeake Shard 1999 - 2001 (During the Good times, Not when Banned)

~Divinar
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Murugan

Re: New Player? New to T2A? Looking for Friends! Lets Group up!

Post by Murugan »

Bump!
Guild was set up today, We are currently taking in new members, join now to grow with us.

~Divinar / Guild Leader, Forces Unknown - F.U.

Murugan

Guild is in full swing!

Post by Murugan »

With a rapid addition of some KEY members, and the help of an old friend, Forces Unknown was able to move into the large house sooner then expected! Main focus now is building the characters up! If your New, or coming back from more modern shards, then look us up, we would love to help you out!

Burn

Post by Burn »

Yo chessy ruled!!!! My charas name is also BurN in the game so if ya see me stop me cause i wanna help you guys build this guild. Later KoC 4L

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

I sent you a PM BurN, We would love to have you. The Guild is currently 6 members large, you would make 7.

I also included you in the guild news letter, so you can see and understand a little more information about us!

~Divinar

Slade

Post by Slade »

Oops.
Last edited by Slade on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slade

Post by Slade »

I definitely remember the name BurN, but can't remember if it's from my days in KoC on Chessy, or one of the other free servers.

My main back in the day on OSI was Michaelangelo. 8 years is a long time ago. The only names I remember vividly from Chessy is BluNT SmOkER (I'm sure I screwed up the capitalization) and Sir Gawain (Though, that might have been his ICQ name, not in-game name). Everyone else was just an acquaintance. But my ICQ list was about 400 names long, so if I don't remember who you are exactly, don't feel bad.

Definitely remember seeing BurN in that classic UO-style text though.

Berginyon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Berginyon »

Hey Guys! If there is anything that Prevailing Truth can do to help you out, please let us know! Good luck with your guild, I hope to see you guys around very soon.
Crawl the Night
Berginyon

Dirk Diggler

Post by Dirk Diggler »

can i join your guild? i just started on this shard

hamburgler

Post by hamburgler »

Hello what time are most of your members online? I am on GMT and play abit during the day 10am-4pm and maybe a few hours a week in the evening 6pm-11pm.

I am looking for a guild that will have players on at the same time as me.

Thanks

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Anyone who wishes to become a member, please PM me with some info about yourself (answer the questions in the original post) But as of right now, express placement into the guild is LOCKED. All new members must go through a trial before becoming full members!
~Divinar

Currently 9 members strong, everyone is active, most are rounding the finish or close to mark of their character!

Maevi

Post by Maevi »

sent PM.

Iceman21

Post by Iceman21 »

I am almost done with the details on a city based guild. The guild will be designed to grow as the population grows. so far i'm looking to place the guild in the city of trinsic. I will be looking to mass recruit citizens. A citizen can be anyone you can have as many citizens in the city as you want. from there the citizens will vote on a mayor and 4 councilmen. a new mayor will get voted on ever two months and new councilmen every month. you can run for council or mayor as many times in a row as you like. If people like you, you will get voted back in i'm sure. So once the council gets established. we will begin forming guilds within the city of trinsic. a guild such as the blacksmiths guild, is like a union. All members in the city will only be allowed to purchase items from members of a guild. such as blacksmith, tailor, carpenter. Whats that you ask? What if i'm a warrior and have my character does not have any craftsman skills. thats fine because I am working on a fighters guilds, school of magic, rangers guild, and rogues guild. There will be lots of activities lots of ways to make gold. for instance three members of the blacksmiths guild might want to go to the mines north of minoc. They would then go to the fighters guild and recruit people to travel with them up to minoc and pay them for protection. The blacksmiths go mine ingots with the safety they recruited from the fighters guild and then return to the city of trinsic to create weapons and armor to sell to the fighters and citizens. So the miners pay the fighters for protection when the fighters need equipment they pay the blacksmiths for the items. The city will also develop guardsmen which will only be recruited form the fighters guild. so make your characters no matter what the skills are your character has we will find a place for them and make sure they have a means to make money. This will be roleplay guild and i will be creating plots and eventually bring in contacts from games and guilds and servers. to help me make this interesting. i've had many successful guilds in the past. so with your help and commitment this city can be ran by the people in the city very smoothly. I'm also thinking about bring kinghts in this it will be very small at first but the city of trinsic deserves knights.

Yes i said rogues guild yes you can have a theif yes you must roleplay and yes you must purchase things from the city members that way they get paid you get paid we all get paid. basically i'm setting up a economic based city. like I said it can work as long as i get people creating characters and joining. If you have a lot of people in the city then you can have a member in each guild if you want. that way say you have a guard and your on your citizen if a attack is on it s way you can log onto your guard and defend the city then log back on to your citizens and visit the tavern where hopefully there will be a player character serving drinks as a waitress or bartender or whatever.

If you have never roleplayed before please think about if you have any questions about it please ask me. I can help you out on it, it can be very fun and roleplaying is easy.

If you have any questions at all about the economy part joining aspect roleplaying the different guilds the knights the guards the council or anything please let me know. I have a lot of information ready on this system in good detail. I just wrote this to make it short and sweet so if you have questions or are interested please let me know.

Grubb

Post by Grubb »

PMed a couple Days ago.

imin

Post by imin »

Murugan wrote:Greetings,

I am looking to possibly start a guild for all the new players, people unsure of the T2A era, and people who simply like to group up but really do not have anyone to do so with! The guild is simply an Idea at this point, and really it is a feel for post to see if there is a call for people who are interested. The benefits to joining this guild would include higher ranking off the start (for helping establish and build the guild) and the ability to work and build some really good friendships within the game.

Nothing is set in stone, so if there are enough members interested in joining, then we will take it to the next level. PM me with some information about yourself. Below is a short list of things I am looking for to determine a set ranking, and to see if it is something worth spending the time and money on.

NOTE: Everyone is welcome to join the guild, however some questions are asked to understand the type of involvement one can put into the building and success of the guild. For example, if you wish to have help building a character, but are not on enough to run a guild just state this, so I do not place you as an officer who is hardly online. Remember we will have a ranking or some type of system set up to allow players who are active and participate a lot to gain a greater role within the guild.

The Guild Questions: (PM me if possible)

- How often do you play UO (Hours, Days, or hours per day? Example: 2 hours a day or 2 or 3 days a week)
- How much knowledge do you have of the T2A era?
- What type of role do wish to have within the guild? (Officer, Scout/recruitment, member)
- What type of Play style do you enjoy, would you like to experience? (PvP, PK, PvM, Events, Merchant)
- What type of characters do you wish to involve in the guild? (My merchant, my 7x GM Mage, (char - List Skills), Thief)
- Are you willing to work with New, Or Noob Members to bring them up to speed? (Yes, No, Explain)
- Any other information regarding joining or starting this guild that might be important? (List, explain, Detail)

With the Quest to possibly bring a large group to this shard, I am interested in involving a lot of different people into the guild. Thief’s who can rob an enemy of pearl or root as the dexers and mages make the kills, can provide precession accuracy to defeating tough guilds. Reds in a PvM guild? SURE, PvM is fun, until pks show up :-) Many times players who are in PvM mode are not prepared to fend off 2 bored pkers looking to pick a fight. Now, with some reds on your side, the comfort level is such that the PvM's of the guild feel more protected, and can scare off other blues without worry of being flagged in any way for attacking a blue. Once again, a little something for everyone.

Merchants!?! Always welcome, perhaps not to be added to the stone, if the guild decides to war other guilds or pick a faction, however crafters are always needed to provide equipment, repair goods and bring money into the guild other then events and raids. If enough people are interested in working with a fairly active guild, then we can be profitable and productive at the same time. Once again, a guild cut of the loot, or other decisions will be made, and set-up once an original panel is decided on.

Be Honest with the availability you have for the game, and the amount of effort you are willing to put into the guild, and I ensure you the best outcome and experience from a guild!

Happy Travels, and to those established guilds, looking for some action, Keep your eye open, we shall see you shortly!

MDK - Murder Death Kill - Original Member, OSI, Chesapeake Shard 1999 - 2001 (During the Good times, Not when Banned)

~Divinar
Sent you a PM with the required Info.
Any chance i can get in on this?